The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Student Village

When I went on the Lincoln Uni open day and looked around the accommodation there was only the en-suit accommodation available for viewing. I was just wondering what the non-en-suit accommodation is like? How many people share one bathroom? Is it worth going en-suit? Just any information like that would be helpful. Thank you!
Reply 1
I dont know much about the non-en-suit accom, but student village accoms not that great, having a shower is nice, and its very convenient to getting to lectures, and nice to have flatmates but Pavs/Junx are seen as the best places
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
I'm in a none en-suit court and there's 6 of us and in fairness the only time there is a queue for the shower is just before going out. Though the student village is rather ****ty but it is very very social able and is decent for first years mainly as because everything is already **** and broken no one really notices if you trash the place
Reply 3
i love my student village flat. no problems really and the bedrooms and very spacious
Reply 4
Original post by em.dorsett
When I went on the Lincoln Uni open day and looked around the accommodation there was only the en-suit accommodation available for viewing. I was just wondering what the non-en-suit accommodation is like? How many people share one bathroom? Is it worth going en-suit? Just any information like that would be helpful. Thank you!

I dont no much about the non ensuite ones, as im in an ensuite and its nowhere near as good as the accomadation you get to see on the open day, everything is much older and not as modern. Also the ensuites arent great as the bathroom is a wet room so when i have a shower in the morning my bathroom floor stays wet all day and the toilet needs drying before using but i still think i would prefer it to not having my own bathroom.

Quick Reply

Latest