The Student Room Group

Cheapest Ensuite in Leicester

I am looking for a replacement student tenant for my student accommodation. The rent is £565 per month, the contract lasts for 51 weeks but it is a 10 month contract, so you have to pay until 1st June and you do not have to pay for July or August. Please read more of you are interested:

The accommodation is called Filbert Village and it is 10 minutes away by walk from De Montfort University and 20 minutes away from University of Leicester. Filbert village is in a perfect location as Puregym is down the road, Aldi is a 5-minute walk, and the town centre is 10 minutes away.

There are 4 other flatmates in the apartment, the kitchen is shared and other items such as an iron, mop, microwave, and toaster are already provided. As for your private flat, it is located on the second floor in block A. It is an ensuite room, so a private bathroom is provided, all bills are included. You can book a car park space and bike stands are already provided by the company. In the reception area, you can book a study space where you can study or work outside of your room. There is also a cinema room and laundry room.

I am looking for a replacement tenant to take over my flat, I am switching courses and universities and moving away from Leicester, so I need another student tenant to replace me. You will take over my contract, it is a 52-week contract that will end in September 2024. In my experience, Filbert village is one of the better accommodations in Leicester both due to its price and great customer service from the company. The room is also very spacious and has been cleaned every week.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending