Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    I have both rings - where is this "metal stick"? The room is quite confusing to navigate. I have put the rings in the sockets and have the battery but i suppose i can't insert that till I have the "metal stick"
    Yeah, u can't put the battery in till u open it, which u can't do without the metal stick. Ok, lift up the pillow the click between the mattress and the headboard. This may take a few tries to get it just right but it is there, honest!

ReputationRep:
    Flipping heck !!! You have to do a LOT of fine exploring!

ReputationRep:
    What's the code?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jammyd)
    What's the code?
    Go to the URL that's on that bit of paper u found.

ReputationRep:
    It isn't working for me... it says "not found" and the green bar is stuttering

ReputationRep:
    Are u sure u typed in the address correctly (I assume you're talking about the code for the safe)?

ReputationRep:
    1994. Cheers Suz!

ReputationRep:
    ah! it wont let me find the other battery, i am getting so frustrated with this thing, how do i get it?!!
    help please!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jammyd)
    1994. Cheers Suz!
    Have u had a go at that MOTAS one yet- it's really good. If u enjoyed this one you'll love that one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by semi)
    ah! it wont let me find the other battery, i am getting so frustrated with this thing, how do i get it?!!
    help please!
    If I remember rightly it's under the chest of drawers with the stereo on top. Try there.

ReputationRep:
    I typed it in correctly I have a page of japanese writing. and an english translate that says "page not found"

ReputationRep:
    I typed it in correctly I have a page of japanese writing. and an english translate that says "page not found"
    Ok, well since JammyD posted it I may as well tell u it- it brings up a page that says the date the programme was set up- 1994. That's the code.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer those games where you type to these ones because they can;t really *hide* anything in type!

ReputationRep:
    I prefer those games where you type to these ones because they can;t really *hide* anything in type!
    Have u finished it now then?

ReputationRep:
    grr the battery the battery...... my attention span is getting over worked.........!

ReputationRep:
    Yes I have, thanks Suzi!

I think the battery was by the foot of the bed...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by semi)
    grr the battery the battery...... my attention span is getting over worked.........!
    Hold on, if it's not under the drawers it's at the end of the bed- between the matress and the wall.

ReputationRep:
    this is all very puzzling

ReputationRep:
    I am sooooo stuck on level 10 of the MOTAS! The circle colour wheel puzzle thing. I think i will never solve that. I've used 500 moves. Anyone done it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramaya)
    I am sooooo stuck on level 10 of the MOTAS! The circle colour wheel puzzle thing. I think i will never solve that. I've used 500 moves. Anyone done it?
    I've done it- all you have to do it match the two inner colours with the outer ones- it should take seconds.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 18, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.