The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
blissy
I have both rings - where is this "metal stick"? The room is quite confusing to navigate. I have put the rings in the sockets and have the battery but i suppose i can't insert that till I have the "metal stick"

Yeah, u can't put the battery in till u open it, which u can't do without the metal stick. Ok, lift up the pillow the click between the mattress and the headboard. This may take a few tries to get it just right but it is there, honest!
Reply 61
Flipping heck !!! You have to do a LOT of fine exploring!
Reply 62
What's the code?
Reply 63
jammyd
What's the code?

Go to the URL that's on that bit of paper u found.
Reply 64
It isn't working for me... it says "not found" and the green bar is stuttering :frown:
Reply 65
blissy
It isn't working for me... it says "not found" and the green bar is stuttering :frown:

Are u sure u typed in the address correctly (I assume you're talking about the code for the safe)?
Reply 66
blissy

1994. Cheers Suz!
Reply 67
ah! it wont let me find the other battery, i am getting so frustrated with this thing, how do i get it?!!
help please!
Reply 68
jammyd
1994. Cheers Suz!

:wink: Have u had a go at that MOTAS one yet- it's really good. If u enjoyed this one you'll love that one!
Reply 69
semi
ah! it wont let me find the other battery, i am getting so frustrated with this thing, how do i get it?!!
help please!

If I remember rightly it's under the chest of drawers with the stereo on top. Try there.
Reply 70
I typed it in correctly I have a page of japanese writing. and an english translate that says "page not found"
Reply 71
blissy
I typed it in correctly I have a page of japanese writing. and an english translate that says "page not found"

Ok, well since JammyD posted it I may as well tell u it- it brings up a page that says the date the programme was set up- 1994. That's the code.
Reply 72
I prefer those games where you type to these ones because they can;t really *hide* anything in type!
Reply 73
blissy
I prefer those games where you type to these ones because they can;t really *hide* anything in type!

Have u finished it now then?
Reply 74
grr the battery the battery...... my attention span is getting over worked.........!
Reply 75
Yes I have, thanks Suzi!

I think the battery was by the foot of the bed...
Reply 76
semi
grr the battery the battery...... my attention span is getting over worked.........!

Hold on, if it's not under the drawers it's at the end of the bed- between the matress and the wall.
this is all very puzzling
Reply 78
I am sooooo stuck on level 10 of the MOTAS! The circle colour wheel puzzle thing. I think i will never solve that. I've used 500 moves. Anyone done it?
Reply 79
Ramaya
I am sooooo stuck on level 10 of the MOTAS! The circle colour wheel puzzle thing. I think i will never solve that. I've used 500 moves. Anyone done it?

I've done it- all you have to do it match the two inner colours with the outer ones- it should take seconds.

Latest

Trending

Trending