The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

jelousy

just wondering how many girls wish that they were other girls coz they are more attractive than u. (and lads). its just that ppl say oh i wish i was her/him but i think its more challenging being myself.
soz if it makes no sense lol.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I think this is definately a girl thing, I dont know any guys who get jealous of good looking guys.
Reply 2
well I wouldnt mind looking like Kate Moss or at least being as skinny and as much of a clothes horse as her. i wouldnt say i'm jealous of anyone though.
Damn that Justin Timberlake...
Reply 4
grrr katie holmes and rachel stevens :mad:
Tinykates
grrr katie holmes and rachel stevens :mad:

Katie Holmes is very average

wouldn't mind being Tom Delange or brad pitt
Reply 6
Yeh, it always makes me laugh when girls find certain celebs attractive when they really really arent :frown:
Reply 7
sillynarb2

really??? i don't think so. who's your dream woman then?
Christina Aguilera! <drools>
Tinykates
really??? i don't think so. who's your dream woman then?

I change my mind all the time but Avril Lavigne, Kiera knightley, kelly Brook etc

ask me next week it would be different
imasillynarb
Yeh, it always makes me laugh when girls find certain celebs attractive when they really really arent :frown:

all girls seem to think J-LO is attractive, i don't see that myself
sillynarb2

Same here definitely. Beyonce isn't all that nowadays either. And Halle Berry, what's that about???
XTinaA
Same here definitely. Beyonce isn't all that nowadays either. And Halle Berry, what's that about???

i'm with you there, i really don't understand the obsession
Reply 13
sillynarb2
I change my mind all the time but Avril Lavigne, Kiera knightley, kelly Brook etc

ask me next week it would be different

avril lavigne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:
Reply 14
sillynarb2

Sometimes she can seem really sophisticated and beautiful but other times she seems only average looking.
Reply 15
XTinaA

So So true, theyre all amazingly average. On the other hand, me and narb2 think Christina Aguilera is amazing, but most of mates tend to think that she isnt. I guess it comes down to personal preferance as well.

And personally I think the two hottest women on the planet right now Cameron Diaz and Demi Moore :wink:
Reply 16
XTinaA

Halle Berry has the best face structure ever.
Reply 17
Tinykates
avril lavigne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

Avril isnt that hot :frown:
sillynarb2

Tom Delange? Any relation to Tom DeLonge?
And as for Katie Holmes, she has a weird eye that freaks me out.
I was wondering earlier what it would be like to be in Britney Spears' body for a day though, I'd just write a large cheque to myself probably...lol
imasillynarb
So So true, theyre all amazingly average. On the other hand, me and narb2 think Christina Aguilera is amazing, but most of mates tend to think that she isnt. I guess it comes down to personal preferance as well.

And personally I think the two hottest women on the planet right now Cameron Diaz and Demi Moore :wink:

For me, Christina, Anna Kournikova, probably Anna Taverner (look her up). Despite the little fact that they're all blonde I actually like blondes and brunettes equally...

Latest

Trending

Trending