The Student Room Group

Too many young mums knocking about

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Skill
THANK YOU. A woman of respect - someone who is honest. You are a RARE breed. A woman who looks at her own sex critically rather than pass the buck. Good on you.

You're an absolutely disgraceful troll.
Reply 81
Original post by OU Student
That's the risk he takes.

Oh and it's not a risk for the female? She'll just open that bus vagina of hers and let sex commence ye? What a classy woman that is!
Reply 82
Original post by megan.c
You're an absolutely disgraceful troll.

I am genuinely not a troll. I'm only a troll because I appear spiteful and nasty. But I am honest.
Original post by Skill
THANK YOU. A woman of respect - someone who is honest. You are a RARE breed. A woman who looks at her own sex critically rather than pass the buck. Good on you.

Your welcome!! :smile:

Well come on!! It's not JUST the mans responsibility.. I think some people really do need to go back to school!!

There isn't just a condom out there people..

Some girls nowadays are quick to lay on their back for a boy but can't accept the responsibility of a child.. It has to be everyone else's fault before their own..

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Skill
Oh and it's not a risk for the female? She'll just open that bus vagina of hers and let sex commence ye? What a classy woman that is!

It takes two.

Has it occurred to you that some women have good reason to be single parents? Not all sleep around.
Reply 85
It takes two.

Has it occurred to you that some women have good reason to be single parents? Not all sleep around.

Yes I imagine most like the single parenting lifestyle ... no hassle off the man, ust live a comfortable lifestyle with baby in tow. Chilled out life. That's what you mean right?
Reply 86
Original post by MelissaBabe
Your welcome!! :smile:

Well come on!! It's not JUST the mans responsibility.. I think some people really do need to go back to school!!

There isn't just a condom out there people..

Some girls nowadays are quick to lay on their back for a boy but can't accept the responsibility of a child.. It has to be everyone else's fault before their own..

I'm glad I saw your post ... there are definitely some females out there with good morals, values and beliefs. Women with real honesty, integrity and dignity. Rare breed. Tbh, they're a rare breed regardless of sex I guess.
Original post by Skill
Yes I imagine most like the single parenting lifestyle ... no hassle off the man, ust live a comfortable lifestyle with baby in tow. Chilled out life. That's what you mean right?

:rolleyes:

Er, no. Some young men are killed at war. I have a friend who spends a lot of time raising his son single handily due to have a wife who is ill.
Reply 88
Original post by Skill
I am genuinely not a troll. I'm only a troll because I appear spiteful and nasty. But I am honest.

You are spiteful and nasty. If you were honest you wouldn't claim to know of someones circumstance just by seeing them with a tot, and wouldn't seem to think that the sole responsibility lies upon the mother.
A child is the consequence of action from both a mother and a father, the pair are responsible and unnecessary blame should not be pinned on either. How can you even argue with that logic?

Plus, you completely ignored my first comment and I'm quite inclined to think it was because it wouldn't match your stereotype unless you can tell me otherwise.
Original post by Skill
Feminist? So many points that are wrong here I won't bother to let your female emotion get in the way of logic and intelligence.

Ah. I see you will not be reasoned with; you can't answer to, or debate my points (at least not with any eloquence- your grammar is truly appalling), so you prefer to insult my gender and my person. Thank you for reassuring me that you're not some lost, ignorant soul, but rather a malicious and lonely person who can't find an alternative outlet that an internet message forum, and can't find a stronger victim; instead you insist upon taking a cheap shot at stigmatised section of society. Thank you for ensuring that I don't need to waste my time encouraging you to think about your views rather than spewing poorly-constructed sentences onto what's actually a pretty decent website, since it's clear that you have already decided your opinions, something which apparently is your idea of a discussion, if your OP is to be believed ("Discuss").
Reply 90
Original post by Skill
I'm a white English guy and I have to say white working class women are the worst for this. It's cultural. It's seems a large segment of working class white females are the type who get knocked up and live off the state. Worrying.

Why have you selected ''female'' on your profile?
Reply 91
Also, I'd just like to point out that I have "real honesty, integrity and dignity" which you seem to only dish out to those who appear to share your viewpoint.
Reply 92
Lol go on tell me what jobs they have? I never said all young parents are bad. My thread was saying there are TOO many young mums who are exploiting the system to basically use kids as a means of a lifestyle. Really, I dislike seeing these women walking down the street or in the store I work carrying 3 buggies or whatever.

To answer the people who say ' how do you know it's their child ' - Usually it is a class thing. Working class. You don't see middle class girls doing this sort of thing - but then again middle class girls have a bit more self-respect, education and they possess a broader mind. I can 9/10 spot the difference between a working class girl and a middle class girl. If I can't tell the difference upon appearance; I can tell when they open their gobs. I mean that in a nice way. So when I see a young working class mum rolling her baby down the street ... I make a judgement based on my observatons of her. Certainly the ones in my store are very much the single mum type. These all round ugly people come in with their mothers and 40 year old great grandmothers and so on with their buggies left right and centre. Yuck. I'm not daft; I can see through these people.
Reply 93
Original post by JamalAhmed
Shut up and don't judge. It's not your problem, it's theirs

It is the OP's problem if he is working and is paying towards the benefits that these young teenage parents receive.
It takes two.

I don't think she is getting at the ones that are beaten or the boy don't want anything to do with.. Thats fair enough
the ones that lay on their back for any guy when they ain't in a relationship and just give sex away like its food are the bad ones

And don't say barely any are like that.. All the girls from my school and friends friends who have kids or are pregnant all had at least 5 partners before they got pregnant and barely any of these were in a relationship..

Girls mistreat their bodies nowadays and give away sex for attention, then complain when they get called things like bike and other crap..

It's a disgrace, and I'm starting to hate being a female, I refuse to push my sisters pushchair now, as I get filthy looks and comments thrown at me.. I went into a club a few nights ago, and no word of a lie, I saw someone from another school who I recognised getting fingered by 3 different blokes.. In a club!! NOW PLEASE TELL ME YOU ALSO FIND THAT DISGUSTING!!! People having sex underage is illegal.. I think it's about time the police begin cracking down on it!! That will lower the underage pregnancies..

Even though all these teens nowadays are dressing in clothes which are barely there I bet if they got raped or something they'd be the first to complain.. Which you have to wonder don't you?!

It just disgusting how women are nowadays.. And like I said, I'm ashamed to be called female and being the same generation as the rest of these people who have no respect for themselves or their unborn children...

I feel sorry for the children.. I never even wanted to work with children but I'm now training to become a social worker, because in the next 5-10 years there are many children that will need saving..

Reply 95
Original post by megan.c
You are spiteful and nasty. If you were honest you wouldn't claim to know of someones circumstance just by seeing them with a tot, and wouldn't seem to think that the sole responsibility lies upon the mother.
A child is the consequence of action from both a mother and a father, the pair are responsible and unnecessary blame should not be pinned on either. How can you even argue with that logic?

Plus, you completely ignored my first comment and I'm quite inclined to think it was because it wouldn't match your stereotype unless you can tell me otherwise.

You say it's an equal thing. It's not equal when the divorce settlement comes in is it? What do you have to say about the inequality there Megan?

Haven't got a clue what stereotype you are on about and you're not worth wasting my time going back a page.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 96
On the train yesterday 3 yougn teenage grls next to me were discussing things that they'd purchased for their unborn babies. One bought a steriliser half price from £140 to £70 and it came with 4 bottles and a travel thermos. :yes:
Reply 97
Original post by Skill
Lol go on tell me what jobs they have? I never said all young parents are bad. My thread was saying there are TOO many young mums who are exploiting the system to basically use kids as a means of a lifestyle. Really, I dislike seeing these women walking down the street or in the store I work carrying 3 buggies or whatever.

To answer the people who say ' how do you know it's their child ' - Usually it is a class thing. Working class. You don't see middle class girls doing this sort of thing - but then again middle class girls have a bit more self-respect, education and they possess a broader mind. I can 9/10 spot the difference between a working class girl and a middle class girl. If I can't tell the difference upon appearance; I can tell when they open their gobs. I mean that in a nice way. So when I see a young working class mum rolling her baby down the street ... I make a judgement based on my observatons of her. Certainly the ones in my store are very much the single mum type. These all round ugly people come in with their mothers and 40 year old great grandmothers and so on with their buggies left right and centre. Yuck. I'm not daft; I can see through these people.

i'm assuming you go over and have a conversation with them after judging to see if you're right then?
Reply 98
Meh. My mum was young when she first fell pregnant (miscarriage) and when she had my brother, sister and I. (had brother at 23, me at 25 and sister at 27)

Oh, and she was married when my brother, sister and I were born.

Not all women do it for benefits, etc.

Most people don't have any problems with a 23 year old getting pregnant, it's the prime time to have a child ... 13-17 years on the other hand ...
Reply 99
Original post by PhysicsGirl
Ah. I see you will not be reasoned with; you can't answer to, or debate my points (at least not with any eloquence- your grammar is truly appalling), so you prefer to insult my gender and my person. Thank you for reassuring me that you're not some lost, ignorant soul, but rather a malicious and lonely person who can't find an alternative outlet that an internet message forum, and can't find a stronger victim; instead you insist upon taking a cheap shot at stigmatised section of society. Thank you for ensuring that I don't need to waste my time encouraging you to think about your views rather than spewing poorly-constructed sentences onto what's actually a pretty decent website, since it's clear that you have already decided your opinions, something which apparently is your idea of a discussion, if your OP is to be believed ("Discuss").

this is an internet forum, not an exam. I don't care about my grammar.

Do you know what? I just think the truth hurts and you don't like it. That's what it seems like to me. I've raised fair valid points. You can't excuse a woman opening her legs to a man who won't put a condom on. If she has any self respect she will refuse sex, or heck she might carry protection herself! NO EXUCSES. These women show themselves to have little in the way of standards.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending