The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

English & white - not good if you live in London

Scroll to see replies

see where i lived its the polar opposite theres about 1 black family and 2 asian ones in the entire town :L
Original post by Sovr'gnChancellor£
Oh yes, Bromley haha. They even have a Topshop there. You won't find the likes of TopShop in places like Catford or Lewisham. :rolf:

I live in Catford/Lewisham and they now have a H and M not Topman but similar
Original post by Jack93o
thats in bromley, right?

Yes.
Reply 223
Original post by cl_steele
see where i lived its the polar opposite theres about 1 black family and 2 asian ones in the entire town :L

How boring.
Original post by Parx
lol as if they would say. come on man , you can't be serious.

I'm Black and have been areas/enviornments where i am surrounded by White people and you know i don't notice nor do i give a flying rats ass.
Original post by Parx
lol as if they would say. come on man , you can't be serious.

I'm Black and have been areas/environments where i am surrounded by White people and you know i don't notice nor do i give a flying rats ass.
Original post by davidoff12
I get where you are coming from.

I am Jewish and from Israel. Israel is considered a Jewish country and the only immigrants allowed into Israel are Jewish immigrants. We are preserving our culture and keeping Israel pure.

If I were a white indigenous Englishman I would probably feel the same way as you. UK is a laughing stock for radical islamists, they have taken over London and all major cities.

As soon as i finish my education im off to Israel for good where our people are preserved :smile: jealous? I bet you are.

Not really the same thing seeing as Jews come from a variety of racial backgrounds and i have never heard of Israel only letting in Jewish olim
granted all Diaspora Jews are given automatic entry/citizenship in Israel under the Law of return but you being a Sabra will know more about Israel and its immigration policies so enlighten me
Original post by Jack93o
dat irony :rofl3:

if we did operate like israel, by keeping the country purely white english, do you think a jew like yourself would have a place here to study and live?

not that I don't have sympathies with OP, but your post was hilarious

Well why not some Jews are actually White and English themselves don't you know
Reply 228
Original post by cl_steele

Is that a brag?

What's the big anxiety about having Asian and Black people living nearby?
Reply 229
Original post by davidoff12

I am Jewish and from Israel. Israel is considered a Jewish country and the only immigrants allowed into Israel are Jewish immigrants. We are preserving our culture and keeping Israel pure.

We humans call that "racism". Oh, sorry, I forgot, it's all excused by some lines in the Old Testament/Torah.
Original post by zara55
We humans call that "racism". Oh, sorry, I forgot, it's all excused by some lines in the Old Testament/Torah.

Its not racism since Jews come from a variety of different racial backgrounds
Reply 231
Original post by Matthew12

Oh, OK, if you say so. I thought Zionists think of Jews as a "race".
Reply 232
Original post by zara55
Oh, OK, if you say so. I thought Zionists think of Jews as a "race".

As a proud Jew and Zionist, I can confirm you are wrong.

It is bigots like you who should be regarded as non-British tbh. Being British isn't only about having white skin, but also about respecting all religions, ethnicities, and people's freedom to believe what they want.

I am against bigotry in every form, therefore you have been reported.

Just because another user who happens to be Jewish posted a comment that offended you doesn't mean you have to attack us all. Ignorant.

After looking at your previous posts, it has come to my attention that you are another radical left-wing troublemaker. Well, I have news for you - Ed Miliband is now the leader of the left-wing labour party you will be voting, and guess what? He is Jewish.

You mad? :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 233
Original post by Matthew12

This.
Reply 234
Original post by oj234
As a proud Jew and Zionist, I can confirm you are wrong.

It is bigots like you who should be regarded as non-British tbh. Being British isn't only about having white skin, but also about respecting all religions, ethnicities, and people's freedom to believe what they want.

I am against bigotry in every form, therefore you have been reported.

Just because another user who happens to be Jewish posted a comment that offended you doesn't mean you have to attack us all. Ignorant.

After looking at your previous posts, it has come to my attention that you are another radical left-wing troublemaker. Well, I have news for you - Ed Miliband is now the leader of the left-wing labour party you will be voting, and guess what? He is Jewish.

? I can't vote for Ed Milliband because he's a Jew and I can't dislike Zionism whilst at the same time liking and respecting individual Jews? Is it me who's mad?

When you make statements like you did in your previous post, those do indeed sound extremely racist - I think you know perfectly well that it's a racist position, it's mere sophistry for Zionists to try to claim that it's all some kind of meta-cultural identity, when at the same time coming out routinely with the most outrageous racist statements.
Reply 235
Original post by oj234

"It has come to my attention".... "radical left-wing troublemaker"....

Are we dealing with a student here, or a branch of the Mossad Web Division Counter-Propaganda Dept? Quite sinister stuff.
Reply 236
Original post by zara55
? I can't vote for Ed Milliband because he's a Jew and I can't dislike Zionism whilst at the same time liking and respecting individual Jews? Is it me who's mad?

When you make statements like you did in your previous post, those do indeed sound extremely racist - I think you know perfectly well that it's a racist position, it's mere sophistry for Zionists to try to claim that it's all some kind of meta-cultural identity, when at the same time coming out routinely with the most outrageous racist statements.

Going by your hateful comments I thought, being a lefty, it would be a catch 22 situation for you to vote for Ed. Being a Jew hater and voting for a Jewish PM doesn't make sense to me. But a lot of what you bigoted leftists say doesn't make sense tbh.

Anyway, this isn't the right thread for a debate on the ludicrous statements that you have made.

Nothing in my previous posts were racist, I was merely endorsing multiculturalism in the UK, which I am all for :wink:
Reply 237
Original post by zara55

Racism has inexorably crept into Zionism from the get-go, partly as a reflex to being surrounded by Arab enemies who identified them as a race, partly by the fact that Jews got persecuted as if they were a race, even if they themselves didn't think so. It's hard to separate the two. That's not to say that there isn't equal and opposite anti-Jewish racism from the Arab side (and others). This is definitely a racism and nationalism problem though and it's also why Zionist Israel has often allied itself closely in the past with other racist states like Apartheid South Africa for example - they recognised a commonality.
Reply 238
Original post by Fires
"It has come to my attention".... "radical left-wing troublemaker"....

Are we dealing with a student here, or a branch of the Mossad Web Division Counter-Propaganda Dept? Quite sinister stuff.

:troll:
Reply 239
Original post by Fires
Racism has inexorably crept into Zionism from the get-go, partly as a reflex to being surrounded by Arab enemies who identified them as a race, partly by the fact that Jews got persecuted as if they were a race, even if they themselves didn't think so. It's hard to separate the two. That's not to say that there isn't equal and opposite anti-Jewish racism from the Arab side (and others). This is definitely a racism and nationalism problem though and it's also why Zionist Israel has often allied itself closely in the past with other racist states like Apartheid South Africa for example - they recognised a commonality.

I have noticed that you are an avid supporter of Islam, thus I assume you are Muslim. You are quick to make false accusations about the only democracy in the middle east, yet you don't breathe a word about the atrocities of the radical Islamists in Burma, Syria, Egypt etc.

I suggest taking a look at Corey Gil Shuster's youtube channel. An American Jew who goes onto the streets of Israel and the Palestinian territories and addresses questions such as "do you believe Israel is an apartheid state", "do you receive discrimination for being an Arab Israeli?" etc. You will notice the propagandist terms and demonisation of words by the hard-left and radical Islamic wings such as "Zionism" in this country are merely propaganda. Either you are naive and get your false information from sources like The Guardian, Alajazeera etc - or you are simply jealous/hateful towards the Jewish people.

http://www.youtube.com/user/coreygilshuster

Personally I embrace multiculturalism whether it be Britain's 15% of ethnic minorites or Israel's approx 12% of ethnic minorities.

What I do not embrace, however, is the slaughtering of innocent Muslims in Syria by radical Islamists and the killing of Christians in Egypt by the very same culprits.

This is not the right place for such a debate anyway - there is an Israel/Palestine forum for that, so I will not educate you any further on the subject here.

Latest

Trending

Trending