The Student Room Group

The white man stands at the top of the dating pile-DISCUSS

Scroll to see replies

Original post by liamjjohnson
?? how is it possible for nerdy white guys to still get girls of other ethnicity? Go to central london, you will see tons of nerdy white guys with e.g. east asian girls lmao.

Be quiet, you know nothing. There are nerds in every race but still, white nerds pull harder than all other nerds.

Race plays a big part. I know girls who find someone attractive but will not date them because of their race. You know this is true too, don't bull**** me.

So that's just racist then :rolleyes:
Theres nothing wrong with being white, unlike what the above posters wish to tell you otherwise.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by the mezzil
Theres nothing wrong with being white, unlike what the above posters wish to tell you otherwise.

Posted from TSR Mobile

When have any of us said there's something wrong with being white?
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
When have any of us said there's something wrong with being white?

Nobody has explicitly said so, but you can just smell the anti white sentiment from yourself and other posters.

For example yourself, everybody knows and understands you dont find white guys attractive. Thats okay, nothing wrong there. But you repeat it amongst many threads, which gives people the idea that you have some sort of agenda against white men.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nobody has explicitly said so, but you can just smell the anti white sentiment from yourself and other posters.

For example yourself, everybody knows and understands you dont find white guys attractive. Thats okay, nothing wrong there. But you repeat it amongst many threads, which gives people the idea that you have some sort of agenda against white men.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I repeat it on threads that are relevant. I have nothing against white men. Why would I?
All the white males getting gassed, just because you're white doesn't mean you're going to have girls lusting after you.:rolleyes:

I-like many others- prefer asian/middle eastern guys.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not even once mate , this thread is mostly a bunch of knobs trying to shove white supremacy down everyone's throats , practically claiming that by having darker skin your at a disadvantage with women , which isn't true at all . There is no anti white sentiment so get off your right wing horse .

Lol she actually hasn't repeated it that much , the only reason it causes so much of a eruption on TSR is because you white guys can't seem to accept it and act like you've been shot in the balls or something.
I repeat it on threads that are relevant. I have nothing against white men. Why would I?

I have no idea, but constantly when i read through such threads about relationships, society etc you repeatedly say you dont find white men attractive. Thats okay, nobody is going to claim racism etc when you say this. But when you repeatedly say it over and over again? It gives the impression if some sort of agenda against white men. Thats all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have no idea, but constantly when i read through such threads about relationships, society etc you repeatedly say you dont find white men attractive. Thats okay, nobody is going to claim racism etc when you say this. But when you repeatedly say it over and over again? It gives the impression if some sort of agenda against white men. Thats all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've only mentioned it on threads about race and relationships. I post a lot on here, so obviously on similar threads I'll post similar things. Why would it be an agenda to not find someone attractive? OP is the one being racist by claiming white men are objectively better than eveyrone else
I've only mentioned it on threads about race and relationships. I post a lot on here, so obviously on similar threads I'll post similar things. Why would it be an agenda to not find someone attractive? OP is the one being racist by claiming white men are objectively better than eveyrone else

we know you love white men. The hate you have seems like a conflict between your eyes and heart.

OP is not claiming that white men are "superior", we have it easier because of the media. The media has portrayed us as men, as an icon. In the dating world, we now have it easier because women perceive this.

But if you do think about it, white features are amazing though.
Original post by liamjjohnson
we know you love white men. The hate you have seems like a conflict between your eyes and heart.

OP is not claiming that white men are "superior", we have it easier because of the media. The media has portrayed us as men, as an icon. In the dating world, we now have it easier because women perceive this.

But if you do think about it, white features are amazing though.

No I really don't find many white men attractive. There are a few exceptions, but on the whole, I don';t like them

I honestly haven't noticed the media portraying white men better than anyone else
Reply 111
LOL at the non-white men on this defending their "pride"
haha "i know plenty of white women who hate on them/date outside their race"-yeaaaaah :rolleyes:.Can we stop it? Statistically white women are LEAST likely to date outside their race. It's that simple. Personal observations also indicate that the ones who do are certain,um,"types",so-to-speak....
Either way,let's leave white women out of this please.
Original post by P357
haha "i know plenty of white women who hate on them/date outside their race"-yeaaaaah :rolleyes:.Can we stop it? Statistically white women are LEAST likely to date outside their race. It's that simple. Personal observations also indicate that the ones who do are certain,um,"types",so-to-speak....

Lol where are these statistics?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by P357

Lol your sister wasn't complainin brah
Reply 114
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
Lol your sister wasn't complainin brah

nice try "brah",but I'm a white woman.

Original post by Kruz
Lol where are these statistics?

Posted from TSR Mobile

damn you WISH i spent my time looking those up for you - do some research why don't you? It's all out there and there's tonnes of it.... The whole "white women are keen on IR" is more common on liberal television than real life.
Original post by P357
nice try "brah",but I'm a white woman.

damn you WISH i spent my time looking those up for you - do some research why don't you? It's all out there and there's tonnes of it.... The whole "white women are keen on IR" is more common on liberal television than real life.

I'd argue from my own Personal Observations white girls are the most likely to cross races for partners to be honest , I don't see why you seem offended by it , they are all free to do as they please.

You seem quite buthurt , whats up ?
Not even once mate , this thread is mostly a bunch of knobs trying to shove white supremacy down everyone's throats , practically claiming that by having darker skin your at a disadvantage with women , which isn't true at all . There is no anti white sentiment so get off your right wing horse .

Lol she actually hasn't repeated it that much , the only reason it causes so much of a eruption on TSR is because you white guys can't seem to accept it and act like you've been shot in the balls or something.

This is the first time ive ever mentioned it, so please dont racially profile me and put me in a catagory as "white".

Tone down the racist undertones, and i may explain civily to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 117
I'd argue from my own Personal Observations white girls are the most likely to cross races for partners to be honest , I don't see why you seem offended by it , they are all free to do as they please.

You seem quite buthurt , whats up ?

Butthurt? I'm confused that's all.Where does *bold bit* come from? I have no such experience,like I said-they have to be certain "types" with certain "backgrounds" otherwise it's practically unheard of....

tiny bit irritated how this thread was started out on whether white men are great or whatever and now all the non-white dudes are jumping in with the severely overused "but i've seen a white woman do this and that". Just,no.white women will always prefer white men,simple.
Original post by Lotus_Eater
When I've asked women out I either get a 'yes' or a 'no'. That answer simply boils down to whether they find my looks and personality attractive.

There's a lot of people on this forum who blame their dating woes on demographic factors because it's easier than confronting the reality: it's not that women don't want to date people like them. It's that women don't want to date them.

Deal with that, lose the bitterness, and try to figure out where you're going wrong. That will lead to success and also avoids the embarrassment attendant on asking ludicrous questions on TSR.

This guy drops truth bombs like they're going out of fashion. Y'all could learn something from him.
White Man, Google Search: https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1333&bih=650&q=white+man&oq=white+man&gs_l=img.3..0l10.26380.27394.0.27868.9.8.0.1.1.0.163.378.4j1.5.0....0...1ac.1.37.img..3.6.387.tnp5eFqtuI8

I know it has little basis, but just thought to throw it in there :tongue:

It's probably been said, but the majority of white men aren't actually Tall, Blue Eyed, Perfect Hair Flipping, Well Built, Powerful men ... I don't believe that any one race is at the top of the dating pile, I think it's more of a certain characteristic which is at the top ... Just like most people would perceive 'Nice Guys' to be at the bottom, in the friend zone; despite race.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending