The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Why are white (girls) generally seen as being more attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
This is because white people generally make people feel inferior to them so people end up wanting to look like white people.
Original post by Yeah dude
Ad me ohn snahpchaht m7 @ TheRealObamaSteezeSwagOfficial (advertising mah media yakno) xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxo :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you truly want to become the ultimate swag master then swag notes are your best friend.

Original post by matthewduncan
salford it is then lol

Hahahaha nooo

Posted from TSR Mobile
said before said it again, Latinas and Indian girls get me juicy
Original post by NaTaLiiA513
If you truly want to become the ultimate swag master then swag notes are your best friend.

Breaking: leaked images of mah swag
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1418681348.803593.jpg
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1418681357.596691.jpg
And for the extra terrestrial angle
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1418681394.683884.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Camerxn
What's wrong with white girls?

You clearly haven't been here long..

There's nothing wrong with white girls as a whole, but of course there are discrepancies. However, many people on TSR would have you believe that all white girls are slut whores who wear revealing clothes and have cum instead of saliva.
Breaking: leaked images of mah swag
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1418681348.803593.jpg
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1418681357.596691.jpg
And for the extra terrestrial angle
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1418681394.683884.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Those swaggy glasses :danceboy::lol:
Those swaggy glasses :danceboy::lol:

I have my collection, sunglasses are fun to collect and people never see you wearing the same ones

Posted from TSR Mobile
Diverse beautiful features/Blondes/Coloured eyes.
basic white girls are boring

much prefer me a Japanese girl

or at least Latina/Indian/European
I have my collection, sunglasses are fun to collect and people never see you wearing the same ones

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm going to stop teaching you my "swag knowledge". Don't want another PM telling me I broke the rules again for going off topic. That is how rebellious and swaggy I am.
Reply 91
I think half white/black girls look better, cos they look like they're always tanned, and dark hair looks so much better (so envious!:mad:)
I'm going to stop teaching you my "swag knowledge". Don't want another PM telling me I broke the rules again for going off topic. That is how rebellious and swaggy I am.

It's in the chat section I think, and I don't think there are any rules here off topic so we should be good

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's in the chat section I think, and I don't think there are any rules here off topic so we should be good

Posted from TSR Mobile

Caught off guard. Your swag-ness has degraded.
Caught off guard. Your swag-ness has degraded.

I play so much world of Warcraft that I know how to level things up, so my swag level is endless

Posted from TSR Mobile
I play so much world of Warcraft that I know how to level things up, so my swag level is endless

Posted from TSR Mobile

You play World of Warcraft. What other games do you enjoy?
You play World of Warcraft. What other games do you enjoy?

I don't really play world of Warcraft, I don't play much these days just Battlefield 4 when I feel like it :tongue: do you play any?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't really play world of Warcraft, I don't play much these days just Battlefield 4 when I feel like it :tongue: do you play any?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't play World of Warcraft, I don't play Battlefield 4 but I am interested in Call Of Duty (Have played MW2, MW3, Black Ops, Black Ops 2 and ghosts) although I don't like the fanbase of COD. I play many of the GTA's (currently playing V on next gen), the Batman Arkham Series, The Sims 3, a bit of fifa but I am not much of a fan and minecraft. I also used to play the Harry Potter games and regrettably Hannah Montana Spotlight tour.
I don't play World of Warcraft, I don't play Battlefield 4 but I am interested in Call Of Duty (Have played MW2, MW3, Black Ops, Black Ops 2 and ghosts) although I don't like the fanbase of COD. I play many of the GTA's (currently playing V on next gen), the Batman Arkham Series, The Sims 3, a bit of fifa but I am not much of a fan and minecraft. I also used to play the Harry Potter games and regrettably Hannah Montana Spotlight tour.

Yeah I used to play COD, GTA and batman arkham asylum, and some sims back in the days :biggrin: (not long ago)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 99
Because they're easy..

Latest

Trending

Trending