The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Radical feminism is legit, the stupidest thing to hit the Earth

Scroll to see replies

Original post by enaayrah
Just came to my head that's all. Do you think that the wars would've happened if women were the ones in power at the time?

Tbh I really have no idea,

But if Churchill was a women im sure she would of confirmed to go to war against Germany
Original post by DanielBaranowski
Yea im talking about those radical feminists

But I was talking about the fact that I think its annoying that these feminists expect to be treated equally only in the well paid high up jobs, while not in the labour, construction and labour jobs

Oh see now you should make that more clear in your post; otherwise, a lot of people, including me, will deduce that you think of men as superior to women because of what they can do; which is right, when you're talking about a certain job, but totally false when talking in general.
Original post by DiddyDec
You do realise that the UK uses reservoirs to get water. So in reality the water they use to wash their bodies comes from the sky in the form of rain.

But who built those resevoirs?

Men
Original post by gagafacea1
Oh see now you should make that more clear in your post; otherwise, a lot of people, including me, will deduce that you think of men as superior to women because of what they can do; which is right, when you're talking about a certain job, but totally false when talking in general.

Ok ill edit it now

Also how do I edit the title? want to change feminist hating men to radical femenism
But who built those resevoirs?

Men

Some of them are natural. We also use bore holes and natural springs.

Who gave birth to the men?
Ok ill edit it now

Also how do I edit the title? want to change feminist hating men to radical femenism

Not sure really, you should check the FAQs or whatnot.
Some of them are natural. We also use bore holes and natural springs.

Who gave birth to the men?

Fair point on the resevoirs.

Why do people constantly bring up the "birth sentence?"
You need BOTH pieces of the puzzle.
with no egg there is no baby
With no sperm there is no baby

Talk about something constructive please
Fair point on the resevoirs.

Why do people constantly bring up the "birth sentence?"
You need BOTH pieces of the puzzle.
with no egg there is no baby
With no sperm there is no baby

Talk about something constructive please

Just imagine how hard it would be to give birth.
Just imagine how hard it would be to give birth.

A lot of men have done and are doing jobs way worse than child bearing, such as any combat in the military, construction work in the sun, basically anything physical, you can not put women on the chart because they have birth, thats a joke.
Getting kicked in the nuts actually sends more pain signals than birth, science.

There is a youtube channel called React Channel. There were women who gave a couple guys machines that create the pains of child birth. One man backed out after five minutes, while the other dealt with the whole thing for hours with less screaming.
the only reason he backed out was because he had an option, I can promise if you put that machine on a girl she would back out too because she can.
(edited 9 years ago)
A lot of men have done and are doing jobs way worse than child bearing, such as any combat in the military, construction work in the sun, basically anything physical, you can not put women on the chart because they have birth, thats a joke.
Getting kicked in the nuts actually sends more pain signals than birth, science.

There is a youtube channel called React Channel. There were women who gave a couple guys machines that create the pains of child birth. One man backed out after five minutes, while the other dealt with the whole thing for hours with less screaming.
the only reason he backed out was because he had an option, I can promise if you put that machine on a girl she would back out too because she can.

You must also factor in that the woman must also carry that child for 9 months which is a seriously long time. I am sure that it very uncomfortable in later stages of the gestation period.

Child birth and being kicked in the balls are not comparable pains. This video will explain why.

[video="youtube;FJeuK1Pl2bQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJeuK1Pl2bQ#t=222[/video]

Everyone has a different pain tolerance.
(edited 9 years ago)
Radical feminists use to wash their bodies with came from the labor of a man. No woman could work in a water tunnel project, 800 feet under ground, no bathroom, hard back breaking labor, dangerous, loud, dirty, smelly, mining a tunnel for you ungrateful woman. Those sky scrapers, those water tunnels, all infrastructure is a man's love for family and woman, and all you woman can do is disrespect and hate men.

If all these men didn't fight in the 2 world wars, God knows what today would be like

There's probably no building in human history that was made by an all female construction team.

Feel free to discuss please.
Opinions are greatly accepted
Also feel free to talk about other issues about certain women hating men and reasons for hating men

How dare you try to go against social brainwashing
You must also factor in that the woman must also carry that child for 9 months which is a seriously long time. I am sure that it very uncomfortable in later stages of the gestation period.

Child birth and being kicked in the balls are not comparable pains. This video will explain why.

[video="youtube;FJeuK1Pl2bQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJeuK1Pl2bQ#t=222[/video]

Everyone has a different pain tolerance.

Thanks for the video, didn't realise that, infact I forgot to factor that in!
But people should not be using ONE example to state this about women
Women give birth, doesn't give them an excuse to belittle men
Original post by holmes221
How dare you try to go against social brainwashing

lmfao :biggrin:
I hate the ideology of Radical Feminism but I don't hate women. Just as you can hate the ideology of Patriarchy but not hate men.
(edited 9 years ago)
Thanks for the video, didn't realise that, infact I forgot to factor that in!
But people should not be using ONE example to state this about women
Women give birth, doesn't give them an excuse to belittle men

Women are not one homogeneous group. It is wrong to say that all women belittle men because that is simply not true.
Women are not one homogeneous group. It is wrong to say that all women belittle men because that is simply not true.

Sorry, meant radical femenists and the women that hate men
Sorry, meant radical femenists and the women that hate men

There will always be nutters in the world you just have to accept it and move on.
There will always be nutters in the world you just have to accept it and move on.

If we just accepted it, nothing would be done, we would just prolong the situation.

Change is necessary
If we just accepted it, nothing would be done, we would just prolong the situation.

Change is necessary

Ever seen the dawn of humanity there are been extremists in one way or another. There will always be irrational people, it is the nature of people.
Ever seen the dawn of humanity there are been extremists in one way or another. There will always be irrational people, it is the nature of people.

I guess so,

Tbh all we can do is try our hardest to eradicate them

Latest

Trending

Trending