The Student Room Group

90% of whites play the race card.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Johann von Gauss
You be the only black guy at a white event, and see if everyone stares. Until you experience that, you have no grounds to be anything but apologetic for the racism we get from whites.

So no, you do not have any evidence to support your "fact". Which means they are not facts at all, simply your opinion.
Original post by DiddyDec
So no, you do not have any evidence to support your "fact". Which means they are not facts at all, simply your opinion.

Opinions based on a lot of evidence - like evolution
Original post by Johann von Gauss
Opinions based on a lot of evidence - like evolution

What evidence, anecdotal evidence?

They are opinions none the less, not facts as you so boldly claimed.
Original post by Harrie Lyons
But you are white?

I'm mixed race
Original post by queen-bee
I'm mixed race

Half black, or half Asian?
I used to think OP was a troll upon making so many thoughtless, idiotic threads, but I'm genuinely starting to believe he's just frustrated at being ignored IRL and so turns to TSR to finger-fart all his most controversial views onto these forums just to get noticed to some degree, even if it makes him look a fool in the process.
Original post by Foo.mp3
The situation is already rather unfair if you’re a young black male tbh :sad:

Exactly...
Original post by Killa Kam
Not in the generic way, but if a non-white has an issue which he/she believes to be race related whites then like to downplay it by saying that person is playing the race card. An effective way to counter any racial issues.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe because not every issue is race related, you just happen not to be white.
90% who make mention of this 'race card' are white

They made up the term
Original post by Killa Kam
Not in the generic way, but if a non-white has an issue which he/she believes to be race related whites then like to downplay it by saying that person is playing the race card. An effective way to counter any racial issues.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Absolutely agree. It's hilarious to watch.
Original post by Drunken Bard
Maybe because not every issue is race related, you just happen not to be white.

No, but a lot of issues are, and it seems to be a very popular white guy hobby to tell non-white people, women, LGBT people etc that they're just "playing the ____ card" and "attention seeking" and "being professional victims".
Original post by Foo.mp3
It means secretly fascist e.g. pretending to be all liberal but actually just stamping their own agenda/propaganda on everything and shutting down any debate

I don’t resent minority rights, excepting positive discrimination where it has a deleterious impact on society/the national interest. What I resent is foreigners coming here and telling us we should give our children up at birth simply so as they can be brainwashed into being more accepting of said foreigners :s-smilie:

The situation is already rather unfair if you’re a young black male tbh :sad:

Say what? (please be clearer in your quotations)

Oh sure ISIS, come in and pull up a chair :h: Hell to the no! :lolwut: Those with familial connections should be allowed to come here, subject to due diligence/processing and not vanishing into the underworld once here. The rest can be distributed elsewhere, chiefly in the region from whence they came (for reasons of sustainability)

Again, please quote, or highlight in bold, select content for reference

I don’t know of any refugees who had to come to the UK specifically or else would surely perish, but feel free to cite examples. FYI I would never argue that we shouldn’t take in some refugees

Yup

Often true, although I wouldn’t say ‘usually’ (unless you have some stats to back this up salient news stories do not give a very balanced impression)

Not here, no - they’re emigrants.* Immigrants, is what they are to those who receive them

Not really anymore, but I was, originally, by natureSo you think it best for the state to decide who gets to keep their kids, on the basis of beliefs the state doesn’t agree with. Would you extend the same penalty to radical Muslim parents, or homophobic Christian parents?:mute:

What do you think this would do to those with extreme attitudes, encourage open discourse/debate or drive them underground? :facepalm2:

I’d like to apologise on behalf of all mankind, for our various transgressions as a species. We are a naughty bunch :mmm:

You realise that this may not actually be an accurate description, given the fact you are Levantine-Italian (West + South European)

Spoiler

What I'm saying is that you're basically against Muslims from impoverish background being accepted into the UK?

Oh wow. It's as if minorities seeking refuge are sub human. Every Syrian fleeing ISIS should have the right to settle here without the need to be monitored or spied on.

Oh wow.reading the spoiler has me feeling a certain type of way. So it starts off at such a young age. Were your parents ever aware of this/your views?

Yes. If you are deemed harmful to the raising of the child then you don't deserve to keep them. Same goes for radical Muslims,Jews and Christians. But most importantly,we don't need another boy like the charleston shooting murderer. I get scared of people who Instill these racist beliefs in their kids.

It's accurate. I'm only half white if you consider Italians to be white which I certainly do not and some Italians agree on this. So I'm half Arab half Italian which doesn't mean I'm white
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Harrie Lyons
Half black, or half Asian?

Arab Italian
Arab Italian

Yeah sei bianca. And white people can't have be people racist towards them. Everyone knows that.
Original post by flamboy
no, I'm telling you that you can't help people being naturally a *little* bit prejudiced about minority groups in a society - again, no society is perfect.

You got that wrong. You can't help being prejudiced against anybody who isn't like you. Considering that minorities all huddle in their own ethnic groups and only integrate economically and not culturally, it supports this idea well.
What I'm saying is that you're basically against Muslims from impoverish background being accepted into the UK?

Oh wow. It's as if minorities seeking refuge are sub human. Every Syrian fleeing ISIS should have the right to settle here without the need to be monitored or spied on.

Oh wow.reading the spoiler has me feeling a certain type of way. So it starts off at such a young age. Were your parents ever aware of this/your views?

Yes. If you are deemed harmful to the raising of the child then you don't deserve to keep them. Same goes for radical Muslims,Jews and Christians. But most importantly,we don't need another boy like the charleston shooting murderer. I get scared of people who Instill these racist beliefs in their kids.

It's accurate. I'm only half white if you consider Italians to be white which I certainly do not and some Italians agree on this. So I'm half Arab half Italian which doesn't mean I'm white

Lolol thanks for that, if Mediterranean people's aren't white, that's half the responsibility of the slave trade taken away from us
It's so simple to spot a racist immediately. But yeah you're right and also when they are told they're racist they get all defensive

Yes, amazingly enough people do tend to get defensive when they are spuriously labeled with a term that has such negative conotations.
Original post by Greenlaner
Yes, amazingly enough people do tend to get defensive when they are spuriously labeled with a term that has such negative conotations.

Surely, the opposite of a racist is a race denier. It seems far more negative to be caught denying reality and nature.
Original post by Greenlaner

Yes racism still exists and ethnic minorities usually know how to spot it. If you don't want to be called a racist, don't be one. The truth hurts
Original post by Foo.mp3
We should never have admitted millions of uneducated/impoverished/radical/tribalistic people from places like Pakistan. I would sooner have seen zero Muslim immigration to this country than see a single child fall victim to a related rape gang, let alone tens of thousands of young people :erm: We have a duty to protect society, whilst aiding people from around the world as best we can (without endangering/sacrificing our own population)

I’m sorry, what? Where did I say that? :dontknow:

In an ideal world, sure, but we (including, and especially, British Muslims [indirectly]) are under threat from militant Islam, as you well know

I expect it makes you feel uneasy, because it shatters the ‘received wisdom’ that the liberal elites have brainwashed an entire generation with (that people are only xenophobic because of social stigma), and this clashes with your conception of someone you know to be an extremely decent, humane and reasonable fellow. In truth it’s quite normal for young children to respond badly to marked difference in/alien appearance (hence some will cry if a brightly/strangely coloured clown pops out of nowhere)

Aye, as I say, they were shocked/horrified (and very apologetic)

So anyone adhering to the Koran/Bible/Torah as written, should have their children removed. Cannot. Tell. If. Serious.:mute:

Has it been established that he was indoctrinated by his parents? :holmes:

I'm sorry but most of the people doing the raping are old white men,not the Arabs or Asians. I don't what it is about this country and politicians preying on young children. You can't talk about immigrants coming here and raping kids when your own country had a long history of it and seems to be okay with it. What is it with old white men and their love for kids? Sickening!

Y'all are too obsessed with Islam. Stop invading their countries maybe? I've realised that other European countries don't complain so much about Islam. And stop alienating Muslims. Jews are t alienated not are Hindus or Sikhs. Damn!

Not it's not normal for little kids to be afraid of people of colour. I would go and inspect the parents and how they raise their kids and strip them away if I see they're being raised in a racist family. We don't need parents who insult immigrants on public transport like that lady did in Croydon a few years back who everybody was talking about,she had a child in her lap. When this little boy grows up he's going to start hating on immigrants just because they're coming here for a better life. Not acceptable and I don't even know how you developed these thoughts if your parents were liberal?

No but if they preach extremism then they should have their kids removed. Not everybody should have to agree with homosexuality but preaching death and violence towards homosexuals or disbelievers is unacceptable. So we should inspect the homes of racist parents or parents who aren't accepting of immigrants and extremists,both Muslims,Jews,Christians and other religions. Islam is not the only religion that has extremists following it.

They don't need to tell me. His parents are probably racist. Southerners are still racist towards blacks. And probably the friends he hangs out with plus media plus rejection by girls most likely. Thank god we don't allow guns n this country because we would be victims of hatred attacks on a daily basis in minority communities.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending