The Student Room Group

Allow Transgender people to self define their gender

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Thisguy11
Because of non-binary people, we should combine all toilets anyway
there are many cases of transgender people being beaten as they enter the "wrong" toilets

Now Im fine with transgender people and whatever..but this idea...**** that...I can't have a relaxing piss with a man standing next to me..it will be even more of a problem is there are twice as many people entering and walking around in the toilets
Original post by Thisguy11
If someone wants to fabricate, let them, but stop the humilation of people trying to change legal gender

I'm just wondering why you care so much? are you a transgender? Just live your life, it doesn't effect you and anyway what does it matter if your birth certificate etc. has a different gender? It's not gonna change much on a legal basis the only thing it might effect is the possible discrimination due to employer seeing a different gender, but you will still be discriminated because you're trans. so it doesn't matter much.
Reply 22
Original post by Danz0r123
I'm just wondering why you care so much? are you a transgender? Just live your life, it doesn't effect you and anyway what does it matter if your birth certificate etc. has a different gender? It's not gonna change much on a legal basis the only thing it might effect is the possible discrimination due to employer seeing a different gender, but you will still be discriminated because you're trans. so it doesn't matter much.

The point is that this process is humiliating, noone should have to prove their gender
Reply 23
Original post by Danz0r123
Now Im fine with transgender people and whatever..but this idea...**** that...I can't have a relaxing piss with a man standing next to me..it will be even more of a problem is there are twice as many people entering and walking around in the toilets

Um,

if you allow all genders into a toilet then both toilets will merge, so you have bigger toilets

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending