The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

The BushMeister!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Vienna it does appear as tho you're getting you're ass kicked on this one....but im not counting any chickens just yet
Reply 61
Cossack
Vienna it does appear as tho you're getting you're ass kicked on this one....but im not counting any chickens just yet

oh right. what exactly is 'this one', bearing in mind there hasnt been much challenge to the points i raised or any questions asked in my direction?
Reply 62
it doesnt work like that, and its very naive to believe that to be the case.
i know i know, i was just kinda aww i just so wanted to say that, cause it sounds good.. and it's fun to have cyclic arguments about that issue and cries of "let's keep on topic" billiant. ofcourse i know it doesn't work like that.

it is a fact that Al-Qaeda operatives, including those that carried out 9/11, had connections with Saddam.
That's a new one to me. :biggrin: I'm gonna have a look at what these ties are all about seems interesting... but i wouldn't mind a link or source or something cause im really lazy with all the sunshine we've got today.

I've conceeded on Patriot act, but i'll be back once i've read a load of reliable interpretations of it.

On the topic of WMD's i showed our differeing definitions of "Lie", both acceptable according to the dictionary, i accept that's not much of an answer so:

On the topic of did they know: it is not easy to establish whether they did or did not, because we don't for know for certain what happened behind closed doors.

I shall however come up with a nice reply invloving Blairs claims to the British public.

p.s. yea this has been more of a matter of me and zizero... but i don't understand why you didn't poke holes in zizero's stuff also...

nor did i understand what you meant by "and that my friends, is an illustration of the gulf that exists on this forum." was that meant to be an attack on me?

i'm suspecting you may be pro bush (well not necessarily pro bush, but have found a rational way that you believe to argue pro bush)... i'm not on forums that much... well done on the awards btw :tongue:
Reply 63
Spc_K

On the topic of WMD's i showed our differeing definitions of "Lie", both acceptable according to the dictionary, i accept that's not much of an answer so:

i dont agree. the first dictionary term is clearly my intepretation of it. the second, which you take to be false belief on the part of the 'liar', should be taken in the context of its somewhat dubious reference to imposture, or essentially faking something to generate false belief.

On the topic of did they know: it is not easy to establish whether they did or did not, because we don't for know for certain what happened behind closed doors.

i dont know for sure. however, in such cases, where enquiries and investigations have scrutinised the actions and proceedings of such a judgement, and found nothing untoward, we assume innocence until their guilt can be proven.

I shall however come up with a nice reply invloving Blairs claims to the British public.

do so, i consider myself an overly zealous reader of Blair.

p.s. yea this has been more of a matter of me and zizero... but i don't understand why you didn't poke holes in zizero's stuff also...

because he dodges my 'sensitive' areas.

nor did i understand what you meant by "and that my friends, is an illustration of the gulf that exists on this forum." was that meant to be an attack on me?

no. i noticed his comment summed up what has become quite apparent. alot of repetitive agression with no real substance countered by some thorough argument. i cant say it particuarly applied to your or his posting though.

i'm suspecting you may be pro bush (well not necessarily pro bush, but have found a rational way that you believe to argue pro bush)... i'm not on forums that much... well done on the awards btw :tongue:

i am indeed a supporter of George Bush.
thanks, im looking forward to retaining them.

Latest

Trending

Trending