The Student Room Group

Should girls work or wash dishes?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Azhar Rana
I can understand your's feelings but what I meant by courage is that instead of saying one to do the whole task, why not do it together. Sharing is caring :smile:

OK, but you need to also understand that this has absolutely nothing to do with the actual definition of courage.
If I ever get married he would be the one doing all the cooking/cleaning **** and raising kids whilst I'm at work. :u:
I'll get the kids do it whilst me and my wife have fun upstairs.
Original post by SmashConcept
OK, but you need to also understand that this has absolutely nothing to do with the actual definition of courage.

Oh my bad, but I hope you got my point :smile:
I bloody love cleaning. If I had a husband I would make sure he had a spotless home to come back to every night, plus warm tea on the table. His bedsheets and pyjamas would be freshly laundered and he would not need to worry about a thing. :bigsmile:

Original post by arfah
Personally I'd want my husband to cook and clean dishes unless he has a well paying stable job e.g doctor lawyer, accountant etc

Wow, such wit
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm sure your future wife would want you to help too :smile:
Original post by Proxenus
I'll get the kids do it whilst me and my wife have fun upstairs.

Hahahahaha that's brilliant, I don't really want children but when you put it like that.. Amazin
Original post by rhiannonm25
Hahahahaha that's brilliant, I don't really want children but when you put it like that.. Amazin

I highly recommend children.

back scratches, 'Jimmy go grab me the remote', 'Serah go dust the shelf'

all for FREE
Should I wash dishes and the guy works and buys me diamonds or should I work? First option I'd say...

Spoiler

When it comes to child rearing I think women are best suited for it.
Original post by Ish28
Personally i would want my wife to cook and clean unless she has a well paying stable job e.g doctor, lawyer, accountant etc

It is far more feasible to find a wife who earns over £40,000 a year which after tax goes to £30,000 thus able to hire staff, much more respectable, never need to clean again.
Original post by arfah
Personally I'd want my husband to cook and clean dishes unless he has a well paying stable job e.g doctor lawyer, accountant etc

But men are stronger than women so more jobs suit them compared to women
Original post by FlyingNinja1
But men are stronger than women so more jobs suit them compared to women

What? No. Not all jobs require physical strength.. To be a builder.. Yes, teaching, nurses, doctors, lawyers, office jobs, the list goes on and on and on. How are they all suited for men better than women? I'd say they suit both men and women perfectly
Wash dishes
Original post by Ish28
Personally i would want my wife to cook and clean unless she has a well paying stable job e.g doctor, lawyer, accountant etc

Me and my husband will both have a well paying stable job so that we can hire a housekeeper.
Original post by littlenorthernlass
I bloody love cleaning. If I had a husband I would make sure he had a spotless home to come back to every night, plus warm tea on the table. His bedsheets and pyjamas would be freshly laundered and he would not need to worry about a thing. :bigsmile:

And there was I thinking I was the only one. I feel happy when my house is clean and my husband has a meal ready as soon as he comes home, even if I am working that day.
I don't care. I just want a sandwich, is that too much to ask for.
Original post by rhiannonm25
What? No. Not all jobs require physical strength.. To be a builder.. Yes, teaching, nurses, doctors, lawyers, office jobs, the list goes on and on and on. How are they all suited for men better than women? I'd say they suit both men and women perfectly

he said more, not all
Original post by meenu89
And there was I thinking I was the only one. I feel happy when my house is clean and my husband has a meal ready as soon as he comes home, even if I am working that day.

:five: :hugs: I think we're a rare breed :ninja:
Literally nothing would make me happier than doing all that. Tidy house, tidy mind; happy husband, happy littlenorthernless :blushing:
Girls shouldnt be told by anyone what to do, they are free to do what they want

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending