The Student Room Group

Would you ever join ISIS

if you were unemployed, had no education, had no life, no friends or girlfriend, were ugly too

what would you do ?
Get education :yy:
Original post by democracyforum
if you were unemployed, had no education, had no life, no friends or girlfriend, were ugly too

what would you do ?

No that's no excuse to join them
:colonhash:

So I can be raped, brutalised and enslaved? And watch my infant children suffer the same? No bloody thanks.
what. the. f*ck.
Nah. I like my head connected to my shoulders, thanks.
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Get education :yy:

so people joining ISIS just need an education ?
Reply 7
Would start my own group called SISI and do the opposite of whatever ISIS do.
id join SAA hezbollah or the hashd shaabi militias , get my ak-47 storm some isis compounds, then blaze some weed, then pop some more isis ****ers
Guys look,

It's MI5's official TSR account!
I would definitely join its Christian counterpart.
so people joining ISIS just need an education ?

No i mean i would become educated and just live on the dole :smile:
Anybody that answers yea to this should be immediately reported to the authorities and prosecuted for treason.
Yes it definitely is made just for me. I love how ISIS is how they work and what they do...

Cough "SARCASM" Cough

ISIS is made of people as you described and people that were either to be killed or they would have to join ISIS. ISIS is a very disturbing thing and should bot be messed around with unless you have a super power to back you up. AKA (Russia, Europe, or the United States) Because with out a strong military you can forget about winning against them they have U.S. weopans, and other things that no country is allowed to use in wars today. Chemical gases

Posted from TSR Mobile

what would you do ?

Get a job, get an education, get a life, make some friends, be pretty,

In what situation would I join ISIS?

If it meant, wiping them off the face of the Earth. That's about it.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 15
If they conquered Britain. But I'd fight to the hilt to prevent it ever reaching that stage.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending