The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Sexism and racism are nothing compared to what ugly people face

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by theperformer
I'm brown skinned and I've never faced racism. But bullying for my looks? Yep, faced that. Nobody cares if you're an average or good looking ethnic minority.

Tell that to Tamar rice and Sandra bland.
I think uglies should be entitled to unemployment benefits on the basis that they are doing society a favour by staying at home and removing themselves from the gene pool/diseasing people.
Reply 62
Original post by theperformer
Fact. The discrimination that ugly people face is far, far worse than racism or sexism.

If you are average or good looking (most people); then you have social acceptance. Being average/good looking means that you will have social acceptance, whereas ugly people are always given the short end of the stick.

It makes me sick when people think that average/good looking people have problems. This is why I don't take Feminism seriously; the only women who face problems in society are the ugly ones. Their problems are very, very minor in contrast to the discrimination that ugly people face.

A rich ugly person will be more discriminated against than a poorer good looking person.

Fiction.
Original post by mgi
Fiction.

3 year old resurrection :congrats:
Reply 64
:ditto: (now closed :biggrin:)

Latest

Trending

Trending