The Student Room Group

I'm partially against LGBT does that make me a bad person? If so help me change

Scroll to see replies

Original post by XcitingStuart

Even those are natural.

Even nature isn't known to be the bastion of morality (in terms of learning disabilities etc.) :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I literally cannot think of anything unnatural... surely if it exists in human nature it is natural I just can't comprehend right now.
Original post by Rhythmical
Sorry for sounding so nasty, I feel bad now and I'm too lazy to use emojis. Sorry :cry2:

I hope that's a sorry for the OP, not me. Lol
Original post by undercxver
I hope that's a sorry for the OP, not me. Lol

Idk who anon is lol so sorry to both people, anon could be anyone. I hate the anon feature at times as I've accidentally clicked it on purpose. :cry:
Well...Many human activities are unnatural yet we sweep it under the rug.

Take marriage for example. The idea that a male x female should be together until death is an absurd concept when you look at other "natural" societies like the chimp society or the gorilla society or something else.
The thing is, WHY DO YOU CARE?

If the LGBT community are happy then let them be, I really don't understand why you have to stick your nose in. :colonhash:
💯🎣
you're a muslim aren't you? **** me for assuming that, right? what other group of people is distinctly against gay people?
Original post by Ciel.

Soo, not a real woman in you opinion?

If the majority of transexuals looked like that then it would be a different case. I'm also very partial to Blaire White, I'd certainly consider giving him one!:tongue:
Wimp for going on anon.

You're so hardcore/savage for being non-anonymous. :adore::adore::adore:
Reply 49
Why are you hiding? Intolerance towards the LGBT community is so 1990s.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by The Roast
You're so hardcore/savage for being non-anonymous. :adore::adore::adore:

And you are too with that username :colone:
Original post by Trill
Why are you hiding? Intolerance towards the LGBT community is so 1990s.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:congrats:
Reply 52
Original post by Jebedee
If the majority of transexuals looked like that then it would be a different case. I'm also very partial to Blaire White, I'd certainly consider giving him one!:tongue:

Well, I'm sure that you aren't attracted to all natural-born females either so is there any point in dividing people into 2 categories (natural-born women vs transsexuals). The person in the pic - he was good looking even when he was a male, not everyone's so lucky (plus not everyone can afford the surgeries ; ))
And you are too with that username :colone:

You mean having an animated profile avatar when only the TSR Gods have them?
Original post by The Roast
You mean having an animated profile avatar when only the TSR Gods have them?

Some sorcery going on there, tell me your secret
No, pegging is when a woman wears a strap-on and gives in anal.

Also some heterosexuals (I think once sth said 8% in some western societies) have anal sex; I don't know the rates but they're there.

I meant in regards to heterosexual men receiving anal. Although it isn't always necessarily via strap on.

I would have thought heterosexuals in total would have a higher percentage in that regards, as such I thought you meant straight males only with the 8%
Some sorcery going on there, tell me your secret

Deal with it :colone:
Original post by Anonymous
I Disagree with Transgender as its not the way nature intended, as If you are unhappy it can never be because of gender, There is another unhappiness inside of you that you don't understand possible past experience or envy.
Conclusion: I 100% disagree

I partially disagree with Homosexuals as I believe it could be either a genetic or psychological issue with yourself and was not the way nature interned it to be, but at the same time I think its a great way to reduce the population a little bit and allows more children to become adopted.
Conclusion: I 50% disagree and 50% agree

I partially disagree with Bi-sexuals as I believe its not the way nature intended it to be and also If in the end you mate with the opposite sex its okay.
Conclusion: I 25% disagree and 75% agree

The extent to which I disagree with LGBT is just that I think its wrong but I wont act upon it.

I'm Completely open to other ideas of how I should view LGBT as I think it would help me grow as a person.

I decided to leave be anonymous so people don't send hate my way.

READ ALL BEFORE COMMENTING.

It does NOT make you a bad person. Instead, it makes you a free and a thinking person. You are MEANT to have opinions. As long as you don't affect others, or don't try to, in a negative way, it's fine. In fact, I agree with you that transgender is a bit idiotic, as going against nature is wrong and can cause problems in the long run, but if it helps them adapt to their environment, it is of course that you can't blame them.
Original post by Ciel.
Well, I'm sure that you aren't attracted to all natural-born females either so is there any point in dividing people into 2 categories (natural-born women vs transsexuals). The person in the pic - he was good looking even when he was a male, not everyone's so lucky (plus not everyone can afford the surgeries ; ))

Well a lot of them look ridiculous. Like the ones who were in the Navy and are big and burly and decide later in life to be women. No surgery can fix that.
Reply 59
Original post by Jebedee
Well a lot of them look ridiculous. Like the ones who were in the Navy and are big and burly and decide later in life to be women. No surgery can fix that.

Ok but that's not really their fault, is it? It's fine if you aren't attracted to them, or even if they disgust you but imagine how difficult it must be for them.So is there any point in making their lives even more difficult by telling them that they're not, and never will be, 'real women' because they're ugly and masculine? Just saying :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending