Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Big Brother in School Toilets. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    At my High School they installed cameras looking in to the stalls from over the door and with there been a mirror above the toilet i'm sure you understand a issue here.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Is this at your school? I'm quite sure that's not legal…

ReputationRep:
    That is not okay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    Is this at your school? I'm quite sure that's not legal…
    Well you can see the cameras aim over and are in a field of view of a toilet.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2016_GCSE)
    Well you can see the cameras aim over and are in a field of view of a toilet.
    That's very concerning, to be honest…

ReputationRep:
    Last week they installed cameras looking in to the stalls from over the door and with there been a mirror above the toilet i'm sure you understand a issue here.
    I am 100% sure that is illegal! They can have cameras in the toilets, but not near/in the cubicles!

ReputationRep:
    When you do a poo, instead of leaving it on the floor or getting it up the walls like any normal person, pick it up and throw it at the camera lens.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    That's very concerning, to be honest…
    I personaly don't mind too much but many other students do.,

I hear they installed them originally to tackle smokers in the toilets.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davalla)
    When you do a poo, instead of leaving it on the floor or getting it up the walls like any normal person, pick it up and throw it at the camera lens.
    Yeah, give the Japanese viewers who are undoubtedly streaming it their money's worth.

ReputationRep:
    I've got some news for you - your headteacher is a paedo. Maybe give him a show, he might wangle your grades for you...

ReputationRep:
    Something has to be done to tackle the increasing number of high school pupils smoking and taking drugs, if it comes to this then so be it.

ReputationRep:
    At my High School they installed cameras looking in to the stalls from over the door and with there been a mirror above the toilet i'm sure you understand a issue here.
    10/10 for trolling

it seems many people have fallen for your clever party tricks

sneaky

(Original post by #ChaosKass)
    Something has to be done to tackle the increasing number of high school pupils smoking and taking drugs, if it comes to this then so be it.

And you think CCTV is the way forward? Watching people? Silly.
    That won't stop people smoking drugs, my friend, as long as they want to smoke those drugs, they'll find another place to do it.

ReputationRep:
    this made me laugh more than it should have

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #ChaosKass)
    You ever heard of a smoke alarm?

ReputationRep:
    spray paint it

tape over it

ReputationRep:
    Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.