The Student Room Group

What was the last film you watched Mk. III

Scroll to see replies

Shoplifters - 7/10

Delightful, but at times sad and moving film that explores what it means to be family especially in regards to poverty.
spiderman: into the spiderverse- 10/10
beautifully animated and all round great movie- very enjoyable to watch and i look forward to the sequel. i have no complaints about it really.
Roma - 9/10

Technically perfect and emotionally gut punching, Roma is Cuaron’s very personal ode to the under appreciated women who brought him up in life, in particular his maid and the struggles that she faced.
The Favourite 9/10

Fantastic acting by the trio of women at the centre of this story of deceit and ambition, a period lesbian house of cards if you like, I thoroughly enjoyed the film and the main characters, each with their own complex motivations and brought brilliantly to life by Olivia Colman, Emma Stone and Rachel Weisz. Despite being Yorgos Lanthimos’ most accessible work, it’s still full of dark humour and quirky aspects which I appreciated very much.
split- 8/10
interesting watch
Reply 1305
Bohemian Rhapsody - 8.5/10

Thought it was a fantastic biopic about Freddie Mercury. Scenes like they were just stitched together from Wikipedia but for someone like me who didn't really know much about his life, I thought it was well done.

Also give Rami Malek his Oscar already... Absolutely nailed it.
Masquerade 7/10

A South Korean comedy period drama which was funny and enjoyable to watch, but nothing too special.
Sierra Burgess Is a Loser 6/10
tangled :yy:

it was ok
funnier than I remember :tongue:
glad @04MR17 liked it :hugs:

I would give it 6/10
snoopy and charlie brown: the peanuts movie- 7.5/10
really fun film- doesn't really push the boundaries or anything which isn't surprising but overall just an enjoyable watch. really liked the animation style of it too.
Easy A 6/10

A fun teen comedy and Emma Stone is great in her role. Not on the level of a John Hughes high school comedy, but definitely better than your average one.
Legend of Hell House (1973) - 6.5/10

Posted from TSR Mobile
Polar
7/10
velvet buzzsaw- 8/10
solid and fun watch:yes: acting from all the cast was strong and the cinematography i found really good.
The Post 7/10

I expected a pretty safe film and that is largely what I got with quite a lot of heavyhanded messages about feminism and freedom of the press no doubt directed at Trump. Nonetheless, I actually enjoyed watching it a lot more than I expected. It was well directed, well acted with a lot of dramatic action and not much wrong with it.
Reply 1315
Green Book - 9/10

Thought it was a hilarious movie that highlights the issues of racism in the 60s. I thought Mahershala Ali was fantastic, hopefully he grabs an Oscar for his supporting actor role. I don't think the movie did enough to win best picture though which is a shame as I thoroughly enjoyed it.
The Fault In Our Stars - 6.5/10. Missed the start.
BlacKkKlansman 9/10 really funny :funny:
Rogue One - 7/10.
Atlantis: The Lost Empire - 6/10.

Quick Reply

Latest