The Student Room Group

Why is Rachel Zegler so hated?

She is a Queen and everyone's negative opinion of her is of no weight. She is destined for EGOT status periodttt
Because she is out of touch with what the masses want from films. Essentially a mouthpiece for Disney who have made failure after failure of films. She also slammed the original film for no legitimate reason, which is one of the most beloved children's films for many people.
Reply 2
Original post by Guru Jason
Because she is out of touch with what the masses want from films. Essentially a mouthpiece for Disney who have made failure after failure of films. She also slammed the original film for no legitimate reason, which is one of the most beloved children's films for many people.
Everything she said was correct. The prince was a stalker and she literally just said she found the forest scene scary as a kid. She is way more talented than her peers who cannot even sing live on set whilst keeping emotion etc.
Original post by stmkcltrs
Everything she said was correct. The prince was a stalker and she literally just said she found the forest scene scary as a kid. She is way more talented than her peers who cannot even sing live on set whilst keeping emotion etc.
Hardly a stalker, and it's part of grimes fairy tale. Changing the source material will always get fans in a uproar. Personally I don't care, this film isn't my cup of tea but knowing what netflix did with the witcher which was one of my favourite games it's a similar thing.
Reply 4
Original post by Guru Jason
Hardly a stalker, and it's part of grimes fairy tale. Changing the source material will always get fans in a uproar. Personally I don't care, this film isn't my cup of tea but knowing what netflix did with the witcher which was one of my favourite games it's a similar thing.
the prince was only in it for a few minutes and snow white had no personality other than waiting for this man, the remake enhances her already existing attribute that hide behind this preoccupation for a man
A useless actress and a loose cannon when it comes to making clickbaity comments most likely to antagonise the movie's targeted audience.
If the movie doesn't generate much in the way of paying cinema audience numbers or positive reviews in 2025 within a few years her career may go the same way that Pauley Perrette and Shannen Doherty's acting careers did.
Reply 6
Original post by mallowtopia
A useless actress and a loose cannon when it comes to making clickbaity comments most likely to antagonise the movie's targeted audience.
If the movie doesn't generate much in the way of paying cinema audience numbers or positive reviews in 2025 within a few years her career may go the same way that Pauley Perrette and Shannen Doherty's acting careers did.
she literally only said what she said in one interview and that was a whole year before the comments resurfaced and then she got loads of hate. people are just being misogynistic, she is more talented than her peers like Zendaya, Florence Pugh, etc.
I didn’t know who she was lol

Quick Reply

Latest