The Student Room Group

Do you know anyone/have you ever been excluded from school?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0to100
Oh lucky. If I got suspended I had to stay at school in a room along with other students till the day was over. Like an all day detention, they didn't want us to lounge at home for a punishment lol

Oh, yeah, I had to do that a couple of times, I wasn't even that bad. I was just often late.

I preferred going home though; it was pretty stupid of them to exclude me for skipping school, I mean it is what I wanted to do in the first place.
Was suspended for a week from school. Hasn't deterred from getting to where I am now.
Original post by Stickman
Was suspended for a week from school. Hasn't deterred from getting to where I am now.

I know 4 people who go excluded from school there happy have their own families now one of them is a policeman.
Reply 23
I am currently suspended for two days after I made a poster basically calling headmaster corrupt. Never had a detention in my life, so my parents were shocked but ultimately agreed with the points outlined in my poster. Cant be bothered to appeal. Apparently I am dubbed the Martyr of the Revolution...
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending