The Student Room Group

Stop the hate towards Islam and WAKE UP!!!!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MeerabBieber
Look all I am trying to say is that we should all work together in unity and support each other in these terrible times. That is all.

I sincerely wish that it was that simple. The current issue is the extremist views of a significant percentage of British Muslims. What are you proposing to address this problem? I do agree that there is an issue of hostility towards good people who happen to be Muslims.

A significant percentage of British Muslims sympathise with terrorist acts. Over half of British Muslims think that homosexuality should be illegal, This isn't because of any effect that it has on them, but because they think that a book, and invisible fiend, gives them the right to infringe the rights of others.

That is where religion crosses the line from harmless delusion, to dangerous fanaticism. It is the religious that need to wake-up and see how evil their holy books are, and what that can do to the indoctrinated.
(edited 6 years ago)
The same old culprits are behind the Islamic hoax, namely The Clinton Foundation, the CIA, Rothschild Zionism, city of London. If the mainstream media is heavily criticising a particular target you can be pretty sure as a rule of thumb that they are in fact a legitimate cause.
Original post by MartinF98
It's because most Muslims don't follow Islam and take it seriously. The ones who do are likely to support the ideology of the attackers

This is correct

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
I think it's undoudtedly true that there are more people in this country who hate muslims.
But the op has admitted that he's possibly exaggerated the scale of the problem.

But the question is what can be done about it?

Obviosly threads like this aren't going to change the minds of the kind of people who hate muslims.

I think it's going to be nigh on impossible to prevent the number of people who hate muslims from growing so long as there are terrorist atrocities apparently being carried out in the name of Islam.

But I have a question. It's a serious question but some may think I'm being 'funny' or trolling even.

But I ask this question because I just don't understand religion or religious people.

If you are Muslim why does it matter if some people hate you so long as they dont attack you?

Isn't the whole point of religion that this life is rubbish and it's the next life that matters?

I don't understand why muslims care what other people think? I certainly don't. Most people don't even read book ffs!

Most people who hate muslims are just suffering from ignorance.

They don't realise that the average Muslim lives in a Godawful Northern town with few job prospects and has no real choice but to settle down with one woman or else they will be shunned by their community .
Plus they have to visit their parents regularly and take part in religious ceremonies when they'd rather be watching the footie down the pub.

Ok perhaps I'm the ignorant one. But thats what I think of when I hear the word Muslim .
A married henpecked middle aged cab driver in Blackburn.

How anyone can hate such a man is beyond me.

I for one feel sorry for the average Muslim.

And I think if more people realised how most muslims actually live there might just be less hate after all.

Cheers
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by moggis
Most people who hate muslims are just suffering from ignorance.

If you know about Islam, specifically the Quran, any normal person will hate it.

Muslims don't all deserve that, but, if they believe the vile parts of the Quran, they're not nice people.

I for one feel sorry for the average Muslim.

They have an insufficient intelligence to indoctrination ratio.

And I think if more people realised how most muslims actually live there might just be less hate after all.

The problem is their beliefs. Many are peaceful, but over half hold unacceptable and intolerant opinions, with a significant percentage supporting terrorist acts.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending