The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Who is at fault Palestine or Israel?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wtrlyhappened
Jews used their influence in British gov to get promised Palestine

Jews didn't want to leave their comfy lifestyles

- here's the gap between then and WW2, where all the Jewish involvement in terror especially in eastern Europe goes ignored. The failed revolution in Germany, the Bolkshevik revolution, the red terror.. these were overwhelming Jewish ffs how can anyone deny it? look up the names.

Jews get persecuted for absolutely no reason :rollseyes: and forced out to Palestine.. around 80 million people died in WW2, Jewish power (some Jews deny 6 million died after all) told us 6 million died even though I don't think there is much hard evidence to back that up. Why would they lie? um because if they said 800k Jews died it wouldn't have much effect. Remember the Holocaust is always used as a psy-op guilt trip to get people to support Israel.

Btw
Look at some of these positions of power in Bidens administration you're kidding yourselves if you think Biden is going to be any better for Palestinians than Trump.

attorney general

chief of staff

director of national intelligence

director of CIA

secretary of homeland security

secretary of state

deputy secretary of state

secretary of the treasury

All the above are taken by Jews and there's just a few. It wouldn't shock me if they were the majority in his admin..

Just think about that.. they're about 2% of US population (who really knows since who is a Jew?) but the power structure is nearly entirely Jewish.

tell me your racist without telling me your a racist
Original post by Napp
In fairness, Israels objective is exactly the same theyre just not so blase about it.

If they had that objective it would already have happened decades ago.

Latest

Trending

Trending