The Student Room Group

Low salaries and ever increasing living costs.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous1502
100K is definitely possible joint or not joint it is doable through education and investment.My priority is my education if i need to miss sleep and put the hours in to get what I want I will go and get it.It will take years to get to a high enough position to earn 100k individualy but it is not impossible,

As someone earning only 50k I don't see how 100k salary is big paid 'so little' :s-smilie:
Reply 21
Original post by Anonymous1502
I will never ever move!I love the capital and I will never live in a sh** hole my parents work blood sweat and tears so we can live right in the centre.Moving is giving up it is pure idleness.I don't care if I have to work long hours I will get what I want I won't settle unlike some others.

You wouldn't move for a $300k job in New York?

London is a sh**hole anyway. Awful transport, too hot/sweaty, overpriced, too many people everywhere (after work drink at a table is impossible), filled with tourists.

Bet your parents place doesn't even have a garden, is more than 20 mins from the nearest international airport and is just a leasehold - so they are just renting really.
Original post by Quady
You wouldn't move for a $300k job in New York?

London is a sh**hole anyway. Awful transport, too hot/sweaty, overpriced, too many people everywhere (after work drink at a table is impossible), filled with tourists.

Bet your parents place doesn't even have a garden, is more than 20 mins from the nearest international airport and is just a leasehold - so they are just renting really.

I would but in terms of the UK I am planing to leave to Singapore eventually.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending