The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Is the Islamification of Europe inevitable?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Sarahsez
A corrupt uneducated illiterate shithole? I wouldn't mind Japanese culture which has been greatly influenced by the West in recent times.

Keep crying, but the age of white dominance in the world is over and a new age has begun, as well as your population decline which is your own fault and non whites becoming a larger percent of the population in white countries, which is why you racist white bigots are so bitter and constantly crying and moaning about it, and no it won't be like that, it will actually be great if Europe became the land of the Asians.
Reply 21
Original post by Amefish
I don't know if you actually know any Muslim men living in the UK because I've never experienced that. In fact, the Muslim men I do know are among some of the nicest people I've ever met.

Yes I have. Behind closed doors they are a different beast.
Reply 22
Original post by TheInquirer22
It's not that simple.

You can't just go 'Make a baby.'

But yes, there are systematic ways to boost population growth.

Such as nazi Germany?
Reply 23
Original post by slade p
Keep crying, but the age of white dominance in the world is over and a new age has begun, as well as your population decline which is your own fault and non whites becoming a larger percent of the population in white countries, which is why you racist white bigots are so bitter and constantly crying and moaning about it, and no it won't be like that, it will actually be great if Europe became the land of the Asians.

Because South Asian countries are so great and forward thinking, progressive and equal. Not backwards at all. It's not like they bring they mentality, oppressive culture here e.g. Cousin marriages, forced marriages. When my Asian friends can date who they want then we can talk.
Reply 24
Original post by Amefish
Birth rates show a direct correlation to the level of economic development in the country. It's true that the birth rate has increased in developed countries, particularly the UK, due to an influx in migrants. This is an immediate effect and I don't think these high birth rates continue once a family has been settled for a certain amount of time.

That said, I welcome people from other cultures. The UK is (generally) a global cultural hub - a mixing pot of culture. It's also true, however, that the pressures to fit into western society can lead people - particularly young people - to move away from their family's culture. For example, I know a lot of people who have come to the UK and then left Islam. In fact, one of my friends came to the UK exactly for that purpose (he didn't feel he had much religious freedom in Iran).

Atheism is huge today. I don't mind if Islam becomes huge in the UK, but I don't really see it happening. People in the UK definitely need to open their eyes and stop reading the Sun though - there's a lot of Islamophobia around right now and the only way for us to move forward is to help people be more open with other cultures and become more tolerant

So after turning the Muslim Countries into the most prosperous and peaceful ones ( As can be confirmed by having a look at current affairs of Islamic World ) , Islam will march ahead carrying the message of peace in new destinations. How exciting it will be.I can't wait.
Original post by slade p

OP is Indian.
Reply 26
Yes hopefully
If they respect our values and culture.don't treat women as second class citizens No one would have an issue.

Who told you Islam treats women as 2nd class citizens? Maybe Saudi Arabia might but thats their culture, its not what islam teaches.

-Not trying to insult you or anything but your own mother and her mother where beaten by their husbands 50 years ago. Because Europe treated women like items.Whats worse is that there was a Law that allowed you to do this.

where as in the quran it states, “Verily, women are the twin halves of men.” Islam also tells you not to beat your wives.

another quote “Observe your duty to Allah in respect to the women, and treat them well.”

-I highly respect your culture, but dont be spreading lies about Islam because Islam is very respectful to women.
(edited 6 years ago)
Predictions based on current demographics/birth rates show some pretty staggering figures ... UK is set to have over 5 million Muslims by 2020, France to be 40% Muslim by 2040 etc

So...do you think there will be Islamic revolutions across major European countries one day? (you can't say Muslims don't tend to take their religion pretty seriously)

Further, can you imagine these religious revolutions happening ever being a positive thing for Europe? Even if there is no Islamic revolution as such, will tensions still seriously rise? Or will Europeans all live in relative peace with one another?

Europeans stop being blind slowly you are being taken over. You have extremely low birth rates.

You do know that many European countries, Spain for instance, were once Muslim majority countries?
Reply 29
Because South Asian countries are so great and forward thinking, progressive and equal. Not backwards at all. It's not like they bring they mentality, oppressive culture here e.g. Cousin marriages, forced marriages. When my Asian friends can date who they want then we can talk.

Lol you chat so much rubbish.
Don't act like your culture is any better, it's got some pretty embarassing parts to it as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Such as nazi Germany?

Which is exactly what 'Maybe you should tell people to make more babies' sounds like.

There's better ways to boost population growth by opening yourself up to safe immigration, and creating social conditions instead to maintain population. We are not trying to grow Europe's population, we're literally trying to maintain it.
What the hell is it with far-right nutcases on this forum?
It is not inevitable, but we need to clamp down on Islam. Stop Muslim migration, close down Mosques and stop the religious indoctrination of Islam in schools.
Original post by Haider_A
Oh feeling invaded??? It's a shame ethnic minorities don't know what that feels like.

Europe has been invaded many time previous by Mongols, Ottomans, Barbary Pirates etc
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by desaf1
Yes hopefully

Then Europe will be like the places you came from lol
A corrupt uneducated illiterate shithole? I wouldn't mind Japanese culture which has been greatly influenced by the West in recent times.

Edgy.
Original post by desaf1
Yes hopefully

You want Europe to be muslim majority?
Original post by Whiskey&Freedom
It is not inevitable, but we need to clamp down on Islam. Stop Muslim migration, close down Mosques and stop the religious indoctrination of Islam in schools.

That's not fascist at all...

Latest

Trending

Trending