The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

The Official Applicants Thread for Keele 2018

Poll

Will you be coming to Keele September 2018?

The Official Applicants Thread for Keele 2018

Hi guys! Welcome to the official applicants thread for those of you who are applying for 2018 entry to Keele! Here you can meet other applicants, and chat during the application process :smile:

You may wish to structure your posts like this:

Name:
Predicted grades:
Also applying to:

Best of luck everybody! :biggrin:
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I'm a fresher this year at Keele, so have just been through the application process. If anyone has any questions about applying, tag or quote me in this thread and I'll get straight back yo you.

As the Goddess of this sub-forum, @Leviathan1741 will also be on-hand to help answer any questions, she's a second year student now who will also be able to answer any queries and give advice.

If you don't quote or tag us, we might not see your post or question so please keep us notified.:wink:
(edited 6 years ago)
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Hi, I'm making an enquiry is it true that keele don't look at you're predicted grades when giving out the roles and responsibilities form as I have heard that they only look at ukcat and GCSEs
Original post by Ghost1122
Hi, I'm making an enquiry is it true that keele don't look at you're predicted grades when giving out the roles and responsibilities form as I have heard that they only look at ukcat and GCSEs
:hello:

As with all universities, any information submitted to UCAS may be used when they consider your place. That should include predicted grades.

Are you applying to Keele this year?
Is anyone applying to Keele as an International Medical student?
Reply 5
Name: Kath
Course: Pharmacy MPharm
Predicted grades: AAB
Also applying at: Cardiff, Bath, Nottingham, QUB
:smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Name: Josephine
Course: Human Resource Management and Psychology
Predicted grades: AAC
Also applying to: De Monfort, Derby, Canterbury Christ, Middlesex
Original post by 04MR17
I'm a fresher this year at Keele, so have just been through the application process. If anyone has any questions about applying, tag or quote me in this thread and I'll get straight back yo you.

As the Goddess of this sub-forum, @Leviathan1741 will also be on-hand to help answer any questions, she's a second year student now who will also be able to answer any queries and give advice.

If you don't quote or tag us, we might not see your post or question so please keep us notified.:wink:

Do they do interviews for law?
Original post by Himyar48
Do they do interviews for law?
In a word no. Law is not on the list at the bottom of this page:
https://www.keele.ac.uk/studyatkeele/undergraduatestudy/entryrequirements/uk/
Original post by 04MR17
In a word no. Law is not on the list at the bottom of this page:
https://www.keele.ac.uk/studyatkeele/undergraduatestudy/entryrequirements/uk/

Thank you! I was looking for their admissions process everywhere! The website is very confusing :/
Name: Maya
Course: Biomedical Sciences
Predicted grades: A*/A,A,B/C
Also applying to: Sheffield, manchester, liverpool, cardiff
Reply 12
Kezzia
London
Law
AAA
Warwick, Cambridge, Birmingham and York!
Name: Hannah
Course: MPharm
Predicted Grades: A*AA
Also applied to: Nottingham, De montfort, Cardiff and Lincoln
Just received my unconditional from Keele, to study Law LLB (as well as Brighton and Sheffield Hallam) WOOO! :biggrin:
Original post by KianHearnshaw1
Just received my unconditional from Keele, to study Law LLB (as well as Brighton and Sheffield Hallam) WOOO! :biggrin:

:party:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by KianHearnshaw1

Congrats! If there's anything we can help with, let us know :biggrin:
Name: Rebecca R
Course: Midwifery
Predicted grades: DDD
Also applying to: Staffordshire, Chester, Edge Hill and Salford.

I have had an invite for the selection day. I have to complete an at home timed maths and english exam before then (Thursday 16th Nov). Has anybody done this exam yet?

Im so nervous, what is the interview like for Keele?
Original post by bebz9608
Name: Rebecca R
Course: Midwifery
Predicted grades: DDD
Also applying to: Staffordshire, Chester, Edge Hill and Salford.

Awesome to see that your predicted grades are so good! Fingers crossed you manage to reach that 🤞🏻If you have any questions about studying at Staffordshire, do let me know, and I'll try my best to answer them 😊
I have already got them grades sorry. I completed my access course in 2016 ☺️ thank you x

Quick Reply

Latest