The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Official Keele University Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from @Keele University for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:
I do biology, geography and RS and I have an offer to study biology at Keele :smile:
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
I’ve applied for Neuroscience and am currently studying Biology, Geography and Psychology!
Reply 3
hi, i recieved an offer for biomedical sciences and im studying bio, chem and psychology a levels
Original post by flowersinmyhair
I do biology, geography and RS and I have an offer to study biology at Keele :smile:

Congratulations on your offer @flowersinmyhair! Do visit our Applicant Hub if you haven't already, and if you have any further questions about the Keele student experience, you can chat to current Keele students via Unibuddy. You can also email [email protected].

If you've not already visited our lovely campus yet, as an offer holder you'll soon receive an invite via email to one of our Applicant Visit Days. You can also explore our Virtual Tour from the comfort of your own home, and you're still welcome to attend one of our 2024 Undergraduate Open Days!

Whatever you decide going forward, best of luck with your studies.
Original post by rb00625
hi, i recieved an offer for biomedical sciences and im studying bio, chem and psychology a levels

Congratulations on your offer @rb00625! Do visit our Applicant Hub if you haven't already, and if you have any further questions about the Keele student experience, you can chat to current Keele students via Unibuddy. You can also email [email protected].

If you've not already visited our lovely campus yet, as an offer holder you'll soon receive an invite via email to one of our Applicant Visit Days. You can also explore our Virtual Tour from the comfort of your own home, and you're still welcome to attend one of our 2024 Undergraduate Open Days!

Whatever you decide going forward, best of luck with your studies.

Quick Reply

Latest