The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Harper Keele offer holders 2024

Hi I have an unconditional offer for Harper Keele vet school starting in September 2024 and would love to get to know some of the people I might be with on the course with later this year. If you have an offer I'd love to hear back!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tomfitzsimmons
Hi I have an unconditional offer for Harper Keele vet school starting in September 2024 and would love to get to know some of the people I might be with on the course with later this year. If you have an offer I'd love to hear back!

Woah well done !! I interiewed at keele on wednesday, and i loved HK so fingers crossed i get selected, gotta say thou my online ethical test was wacky due to me paniking about the time, and i had some slip ups due to my nerves. How was your interview ? When did you interview ? Hopegully i could be seeing you !
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Original post by momo_basket
Woah well done !! I interiewed at keele on wednesday, and i loved HK so fingers crossed i get selected, gotta say thou my online ethical test was wacky due to me paniking about the time, and i had some slip ups due to my nerves. How was your interview ? When did you interview ? Hopegully i could be seeing you !

hi, when did you receive the email with more details on the selection event and the online task? My interview is in 2 weeks and I'm just wondering when ill get the email.
Original post by ngbadger
hi, when did you receive the email with more details on the selection event and the online task? My interview is in 2 weeks and I'm just wondering when ill get the email.

You get emailed 7 days before 🙂
Reply 4
Original post by oliviaparisx
You get emailed 7 days before 🙂

Thanks !
Back here as I did end up receiving an offer 5 days after interview!!
Reply 6
Hi everyone, I’ve just had my interview yesterday! How soon do get contacted if you have an offer?
Original post by gemlou123
Hi everyone, I’ve just had my interview yesterday! How soon do get contacted if you have an offer?

Ooh how did it go !? So for me, I actually got my offer this Monday, having only Interviewed last Wednesday, so for me it was a wait if 5 days ! but they did mention in the welcome talk that unless you met a threshold ( no idea what this means, i'm assuming high scores overall ? ) you'd be waiting till mid March to hear back. so it's just a case of sitting tight !

Hey, I actually applied last year but deferred my offer (hence why it's unconditional) I think the online ethical test may be new this year because I don't remember doing it. I really enjoyed the interview day tho, HK was the only uni that did an in-person interview and I thought it was really fun! Best of luck with your application!
Ooh how did it go !? So for me, I actually got my offer this Monday, having only Interviewed last Wednesday, so for me it was a wait if 5 days ! but they did mention in the welcome talk that unless you met a threshold ( no idea what this means, i'm assuming high scores overall ? ) you'd be waiting till mid March to hear back. so it's just a case of sitting tight !

Hi, what was the interview like?
Original post by tomfitzsimmons
Hey, I actually applied last year but deferred my offer (hence why it's unconditional) I think the online ethical test may be new this year because I don't remember doing it. I really enjoyed the interview day tho, HK was the only uni that did an in-person interview and I thought it was really fun! Best of luck with your application!

Have you selected harper or keele as your home campus?
Original post by gemlou123

hi, what did you wear for your interview?
Have you selected harper or keele as your home campus?

I chose Keele as my home campus
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi, what was the interview like?

i loved it !! The interviewers were helpful and fun people, they didnt mind stepping in to offer some help and smiled a lot, which i didnt see too much of in my other interviews (liverpool,notts)
Reply 14
i loved it !! The interviewers were helpful and fun people, they didnt mind stepping in to offer some help and smiled a lot, which i didnt see too much of in my other interviews (liverpool,notts)

That's good to hear. what did you wear for your interview?
That's good to hear. what did you wear for your interview?

i wore a jumper, a blouse and some corduroy jeans :smile:
Reply 16
i wore a jumper, a blouse and some corduroy jeans :smile:

did you show up at the time it states your selection event started or did you show up any earlier? Mine is at half 2 so should i just be there shortly before?
did you show up at the time it states your selection event started or did you show up any earlier? Mine is at half 2 so should i just be there shortly before?

We had to fill in a short, one page form so get there 10/15 minutes before 🙂
We had to fill in a short, one page form so get there 10/15 minutes before 🙂

Yep just adding onto that there's a short briefing and talk :smile:
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 19
Any update from HK yet?

Quick Reply

Latest