The Student Room Group

Punish a Muslim day??

This sickens me! This strikes fear in me but not just me every Muslim out there. As a human being I'm afraid of humanity...Muslims being blamed for nothing,all this violence is going to do nothing but spread hate! I wish these fools could understand

Stay safe on April 3rd Xx
I don't know how people can be filled with such hate for people they don't know, this is very upsetting.
I doubt this is a thing it sounds like a load of BS to me.
Reply 3
Original post by Kaffee_1998
I doubt this is a thing it sounds like a load of BS to me.

explain? does the government need to recognize it as an official ceremony for you to think it isn't BS?
Reply 4
Original post by jongone
explain? does the government need to recognize it as an official ceremony for you to think it isn't BS?

Do you have a source of where this hoax came from?
Original post by jongone

Oh c’mon do you really expect people bar the usual yokels to actually take something like this seriously.
Reply 6
Original post by jongone
I'm not going to do your work for you you piece of sh!t- get your thumb out of your anus and find it yourself

Still waiting for the evidence.

From the letter I saw, seems like a big hoax.
Original post by Treeroy
hadn't heard of this, where do I sign up?

Ooo I love your shirtless pic!!!
Original post by jongone
obviously you dumb turd- the point isn't to actually to do it- they're not that stupid- the point is to spread fear and terrorize a large population leading them to a feeling of isolation

My heart bleeds.
Reply 9
Original post by jongone
I can't blame you for your laziness- I mean after all you're the type of person who lives off benefits making retarded comments on TSR or in the comment section of The Daily Mail, instead of finding a job

here:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/11/world/europe/uk-muslims-letters.html
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/mar/11/uk-charity-urges-vigilance-after-punish-a-muslim-day-letters

I'm good for your concern, thanks.

Seen this letter and it just looks like a propaganda botched job. I think some muslims tried to put this up and failed.

Examine the letter a little bit.

Whoever wrote it first just came up with an arbitrary points system. You get more points for beating up someone than throwing acid on their face. Makes no sense. The former gives your permanent scars the latter might end up you getting beat up.

Then it points everyone to contact HM courts and tribunals where there is no official government letterhead on the paper.

The letter has borders and the heading is made out of word art.

Yeah, not buying the seriousness of this.
Reply 10
Original post by S-man10

You get more points for beating up someone than throwing acid on their face. Makes no sense. The former gives your permanent scars the latter might end up you getting beat up.

wow, you people are genuinely retarded- again, what're you expecting? do you think it would have a notary sign and stamp on it ?
Can somebody explain this?
Original post by jongone
wow, you people are genuinely retarded- again, what're you expecting? do you think it would have a notary sign and stamp on it ?

And you believe this is real actually created by the UK government? Good luck on the 3rd of april I suppose. Best advice I can give you is to avoid the tube, perhaps
Original post by Saunders16
Can somebody explain this?

Explain what exactly?
Original post by S-man10
Explain what exactly?

'Punish a Muslim day'
Original post by Saunders16
'Punish a Muslim day'

Feels like a prank gone awry or a hoax. Just read the letter.
Original post by A.711
This sickens me! This strikes fear in me but not just me every Muslim out there. As a human being I'm afraid of humanity...Muslims being blamed for nothing,all this violence is going to do nothing but spread hate! I wish these fools could understand

Stay safe on April 3rd Xx

TBH I'm a Muslim and I get pretty terrified when things like this happen (not that it has but if it happened you know?) Anyways but you're right , this will only spread hate, I was disgusted when I heard about this and I'm pretty sure every other Muslim is wondering if its true or not. The things that you get, these 'points' are useless and just make people believe they will win something, especially if its to ruin a Muslim's life, (Only if its to happen). I don't trust this and anything is possible so im not leaving my house the whole day nty.

Quick Reply

Latest