The Student Room Group

How can I get an A* in edexcel physics?

Here are my scores for AS physics
Unit1 120/120
Unit2 118/120
Unit3 59/60
Can anyone tell me how many marks needed in Unit 4’5’6 to get an A*?
I’m self teaching so do not have much information, (so pls help!!) and I don’t wanna spend so much time on it since I planned to drop it as I hate it so much
Original post by Sherryew
Here are my scores for AS physics
Unit1 120/120
Unit2 118/120
Unit3 59/60
Can anyone tell me how many marks needed in Unit 4’5’6 to get an A*?
I’m self teaching so do not have much information, (so pls help!!) and I don’t wanna spend so much time on it since I planned to drop it as I hate it so much

Is it new spec? How do you have your AS results before results day? I’ve just sat my year 2 exams and hoping for an A*. I’d just say learn the derivations and make sure you know the spec inside out. Learn the mark schemes for 6 marker questions. Year 2 is way harder than year 1 and the exams are so hard. Good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by Pvdinf111
Is it new spec? How do you have your AS results before results day? I’ve just sat my year 2 exams and hoping for an A*. I’d just say learn the derivations and make sure you know the spec inside out. Learn the mark schemes for 6 marker questions. Year 2 is way harder than year 1 and the exams are so hard. Good luck!

It’s old spec and I took them in January. And I just wanted to know how many UMS do I need to get an A* overall.. is it 540/600?

Quick Reply

Latest