The Student Room Group

What women think of men who wear makeup?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mixedraceguy
Make up is unisex now though and there's make up designed for guys too like guyliner presumably

Like do you think I would be willing to get payed £500 for looking like a woman and posing for 16 hours?

This verse always amuses me when you take into consideration the traditional masculine dress of the ancient Israelites would be rather feminine by today’s standards in any case. Think of the flowing robes Muslim men wear, it wouldn’t be too dissimilar from those
Yeah that's a good point and I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing one of the Muslim robes
|
I'm probably going to get slack for this but personally, my opinion and it's a public forum. I don't like it, I don't think they need to wear it, I find it weird and I wouldn't date a guy in make up, that's my intake
Reply 83
Original post by Mixedraceguy
Yeah that's a good point and I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing one of the Muslim robes
|

In fairness, they look infinitely more comfortable to wear in the heat of the ME than jeans
I think men wearing foundation and concealer to cover up an insecurity or personal imperfection is fine.

Actors, male models, and new broadcasters wear makeup too. It’s just natural looking.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending