The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Conditional offer - University of Dundee (EU)

I just received a conditional offer from the University of Dundee to study molecular biology. I graduated last year so I already have all my grades and am not waiting for any further qualifications. When looking at the conditions I quickly realized that I didn’t fully meet them. I’m so confused?
Have you checked your application to ensure that you didn't accidentally put in the wrong grades? I would suggest communicating with them as soon as possible. Chances are it's an error on their end, so hopefully you will still have a place.
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Have you checked your application to ensure that you didn't accidentally put in the wrong grades? I would suggest communicating with them as soon as possible. Chances are it's an error on their end, so hopefully you will still have a place.

I just checked and everything was put in correctly. I emailed them yesterday and hope they'll get back to me soon.
Original post by Pia Roeh.
I just checked and everything was put in correctly. I emailed them yesterday and hope they'll get back to me soon.

Ahh okay- good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending