The Student Room Group

Covid19 conspiracy?

Do you think any of the conspiracy theories around the current Covid19 pandemic have any merit? Do you believe this virus has been exaggerated somewhat?
Original post by Justbeingmyself
Do you think any of the conspiracy theories around the current Covid19 pandemic have any merit? Do you believe this virus has been exaggerated somewhat?

No and No.
I understand what you mean by 'conspiracy theories', but this undermines the true seriousness of the situation. For too long the mainstream media has ignored the mind-bogglingly obvious signs that coronavirus was launched by Disney, to coincide with the release of Disney+. Whilst global business suffers, Disney will gain financial power unmatched by any other major corporation.

The Prime Minister has been struck down by coronavirus. Is this a coincidence? Seems unlikely given that the UK has only 12,000 cases. Far more probable is that Disney plan to take down the leaders of all major economies. His partner - a widely know associate of the late Walt Disney - likely passed the virus to the Prime Minister in her lipstick, or one of many members of Disney's network of spies laced his coffee with the virus.

If you wish to know more of the truth, help me expose the lies of the mainstream media, and truly understand how the corporations have all sought to brainwash us, do not hesitate to contact me.
No.

That said....

China started out by trying to conceal the virus. Doctors who sought to raise awareness were arrested. I find the flatlining of the number of cases in China to be curious. Either is shows how effective quarantining an area is or they are trying to hide something.

Certain politicians have played down the serious of the virus. This is not because they are in denial about the human suffering but because they are narcissistic ******s concerned about their political careers. Trump and Bolsonaro spring to mind.

Russia has had a surprising low number of cases. This could be explained by the geographic dispersion of the population, although they are reporting a suspicious upsurge in the number of pneumonia cases.
Reply 4
The only conspiracy people are saying is that China hid the virus when it was first detected on purpose so that they can somehow take over the world with the virus but this is more like reality than conspiracy. It should no surprise at all that China initially hid this virus as China is well known to ban just anything.
Who knows, they will probably ban oxygen in the future.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 5
Was it a bio weapon cooked up in America or China? No, at least i'd expect those designing a bioweapon to do a somewhat better job than a fatality of a couple of percent.

Exaggerated? Hmmm in what regard?

Which other conspiracies are you referring to?
People often look to conspiracy theories to provide answesr and make this sound more exciting. The fact is, is that I don't believe any of them. This is no way china trying to "reduce their population", given it only killed 3,000 odd people out of a country with 1.2bn. The USA wouldn't do it to destabilise China given that they have suffered. I've even seen some crackpots suggest Israel did it
Met an old lady before the lockdown that claimed BoJo was an idiot for closing the shops, that the virus wasn't real and that everything happening in Italy was paid acting. I told her I hoped she didn't catch it
*I posted this in another thread. Take this with a pinch of salt.*

In War of the Worlds, before the aliens arrive, there were tonnes of lightnings, thunderstorms followed by a massive EMP hit (takes out all electrical equipments within range). Then comes the alien invasion. The alien came to earth via lightning bolts.

According to sciencealert, something has been blasting mysterious signals from deep space(FRB) at regular intervals (16 days apart) towards earth for a few months. This kind of frequent FRBs are unheard of in the scientific community. Just like lightnings in War of the worlds, these viruses came via these FRBs to earth. Think about it, how can a 'flu virus' causing coughs and eventually pneumonia, spread all around the world, even in hot countries with deserts?

Then, like EMPs, this alien coded virus takes out a large chunk of mankind to force rest of the human population from 172 nations into their homes. If people are stuck at home, in fear of virus killing people off, there won't be an uprising, when the invasion comes eventually.

There will be few left who might brave the virus and the aliens to fight the new rulers of the earth. 👽👽👽👽

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending