The Student Room Group

equivalencytesting

Scroll to see replies

How was the exam? What topics?
Yes you allow to have a one paper for calculations
The exam question similar to the sample papers, nothing different
Like, mean, mode, range, find the triangle angle, expand equations.... really all the questions are similar to the sample paper
Expand 10^3
Expand x(x-3y)
Very easy
Original post by hagicannan
Expand 10^3
Expand x(x-3y)
Very easy

Thank for letting me know! I feel better now.

Is it still 17 questions on each paper?
Original post by Poppyflower22
Thank for letting me know! I feel better now.

Is it still 17 questions on each paper?

I think 18 Questions each
One hour each
Original post by Runa2012
I’ve done math more than 10 days ago and English last week, no results yet...

have you received by your results? im hoping to find out sooner then what they have said
Original post by Twin246
Has anyone received anything back from them I paid yesterday but haven’t received anything

how did you pay? is it the same as the deposit?
Original post by cmcgivern3
how did you pay? is it the same as the deposit?

I just paid deposit and then I paid remaining to the same details but after exam I didn’t hear anything said unless it was asked in the chat.
How long does it take to get results back? Is it by email?
Reply 89
Hi. My partner has been accepted on a PGCE for this september, subject to her passing her ET in Maths. She has paid for the course and is spending approx. 8 hours a day revising / working through the course materials.Any hints or tips from someone who has recently passed the exam?I presume the paper is also sent via Google Classroom?Thank you in advance and good luck to you all
Original post by cmcgivern3
How long does it take to get results back? Is it by email?

ET phone number *01277 203336‬
It takes 2 weeks for the results to arrive.
Original post by Rafal125
It takes 2 weeks for the results to arrive.

have you received yours? will they send them either way like fail or pass? when i did maths they emailed then said certificate would follow but dont think that will happen as its been so busy.
No. I just done my test last Tues, but the teacher said results will come by post in 2 weeks time
No. I just done my test last Tues, but the teacher said results will come by post in 2 weeks time

Hey did you do english? Could you share what the test was like e.g. questions texts, writing, poems etc. I´m hoping to sit mine the first week of july.

Hope you get good grades.
Thanks
Original post by nicoaguito
Hey did you do english? Could you share what the test was like e.g. questions texts, writing, poems etc. I´m hoping to sit mine the first week of july.

Hope you get good grades.
Thanks

The poem analysis was follower and climbing my grand father. There was a question were you had to write a speech to a school about climate change as well.
Reply 96
Has anyone taken the English equivalency test with
A star this month ?
Original post by Simik
Has anyone taken the English equivalency test with
A star this month ?

Was about to ask the same question. I have a test at the end of July with them.

Have you received any news yet?
No-still waiting

Quick Reply

Latest