The Student Room Group

science revision HELPP!!!!

hello, how do i revise the sciences i do combined science and usually i get like 26-29/70 in physics and chem but bio i get like 50-60 % i want to get higher but idk how to also I'm in yr 11
Reply 1
Hi, I watch free science lessons on YouTube. You can also used educake if your school provides it. It has questions and you can set your own tests on topics. Perhaps make revision posters with just the necessary information. I also recommend that you do past paper questions and look at the mark scheme after as you will get used to what examiners want and usually it’s all quite similar. You can also make lists ofkey words as in chemistry you have to be very specific. Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Yas101
Hi, I watch free science lessons on YouTube. You can also used educake if your school provides it. It has questions and you can set your own tests on topics. Perhaps make revision posters with just the necessary information. I also recommend that you do past paper questions and look at the mark scheme after as you will get used to what examiners want and usually it’s all quite similar. You can also make lists ofkey words as in chemistry you have to be very specific. Hope this helps :smile:

ty
BANG OUT PRACTISE QUESTIONS ISTGGGGGG!
and also watch freesciencelessons videos on youtube. idk how long till your exams but try to make sure that you understand all the concepts in science.
good luck :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by harlz_chalamet
BANG OUT PRACTISE QUESTIONS ISTGGGGGG!
and also watch freesciencelessons videos on youtube. idk how long till your exams but try to make sure that you understand all the concepts in science.
good luck :smile:

Tysmm how many hrs did u do science for weekly
Original post by aisima
Tysmm how many hrs did u do science for weekly

As I am in year11 atm, I do about 5/6 hours weekly. I TRY to do at least one hour of science per day, especially as I would like to do sciences for A-Level x
Hi there

Ensure you know all the equations on your specification and ensure you can use these comfortably I. E. Rearrange them and convert units.
Also ensure you add any missing units if the answer doesn't have them.

Best wishes

Quick Reply

Latest