The Student Room Group

spots

someone recommend a good spot treatment that works for them (and know it helps others). i have literally tried over 20 products and each has, somehow, made my spots worse
Reply 1
i'm ngl, i have genetic acne (both parents had it until their 20s) so mine never truly goes away, but using cleansers with salicylic acid in (the cera ve one is good) and a BHA liquid usually helps to reduce mine (:
Original post by f0unk
someone recommend a good spot treatment that works for them (and know it helps others). i have literally tried over 20 products and each has, somehow, made my spots worse

hey try benzoyl peroxide I spoke to my GP about my spots and he recommended me this , he advised me to put it on every night and wash it off in the morning . After a few days of usage , my spots completely went away and I just couldn't believe it went away , thats how happy I am . Now I have clear skin with no spots at all :smile:
Original post by Popsdonut
hey try benzoyl peroxide I spoke to my GP about my spots and he recommended me this , he advised me to put it on every night and wash it off in the morning . After a few days of usage , my spots completely went away and I just couldn't believe it went away , thats how happy I am . Now I have clear skin with no spots at all :smile:

This!!
Original post by stillcrying
This!!

yes :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Popsdonut

do you have to be prescribed that or can u buy it online?
Original post by f0unk
do you have to be prescribed that or can u buy it online?

No, you can just buy it from places like Boots fortunately. It does cause dry skin and will bleach towels and things but it's definitely worth using of a night as it really helps.
Reply 7
No, you can just buy it from places like Boots fortunately. It does cause dry skin and will bleach towels and things but it's definitely worth using of a night as it really helps.

is it the jel or the wash off one? which works better (for you obvs)
Original post by f0unk
is it the jel or the wash off one? which works better (for you obvs)

I use the gel, haven't tried the wash off.
Reply 9
I use the gel, haven't tried the wash off.

i shall update u on how it goes lmao
Original post by f0unk

Haha, good luck :smile:
Original post by f0unk

good luck :smile: hope it turns out well for you

Quick Reply

Latest