The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

horizon heights accommodation

hi just wandering if you can go to horizon heights accommodation if you a uni of liverpool student ?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
hi just wandering if you can go to horizon heights accommodation if you a uni of liverpool student ?

Yes you can I've booked a room for September and I have firmed uni of liverpool
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Hi there,

You are free to live at any private halls no matter where you study. Although you should be aware that you may not be placed with other University of Liverpool first year students, unlike in our own halls :smile:

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
Hi, yes this is possible. I'm looking for someone to take over my tenancy at horizon heights in september if you are interested in living here. I know there are very few spaces left.
Original post by Daniel Fenwick
Hi, yes this is possible. I'm looking for someone to take over my tenancy at horizon heights in september if you are interested in living here. I know there are very few spaces left.

Hi there,

There is a great website called SpareRoom which lots of people look for and put up spare rooms, you might take a look there and put it up :smile: I hope you get it rented out!

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending