The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Orthoptics Liverpool 2024

Hi I have received my offer to study orthoptics at Liverpool for 2024!! Can't seem to find anyone who is going to Liverpool to study orthoptics so thought i would make this thread so i can find some people...
hi! i’m in the same boat haha. apparently it’s a very small course of only 60 people? not sure how true that is tho
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by aishabargit
hi! i’m in the same boat haha. apparently it’s a very small course of only 60 people? not sure how true that is tho

hi im currently in first year doing orthoptics at Liverpool. in my year there is about 50 of us. it seems small but it means everyone knows each other and you're always with the same people so become very close with everyone doing it :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by aishabargit

When i had my interview i asked how many students there would be in the cohort for 2024 they said it’s usually 50 but can lower due to people dropping out etc :smile:
Original post by potatosparkle
hi im currently in first year doing orthoptics at Liverpool. in my year there is about 50 of us. it seems small but it means everyone knows each other and you're always with the same people so become very close with everyone doing it :smile:

ah okayy I was slightly worried about not making friends but that’s some reassurance, thank you :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by goodse38
When i had my interview i asked how many students there would be in the cohort for 2024 they said it’s usually 50 but can lower due to people dropping out etc :smile:

Wait so they only give out around 50 offers?
Reply 6
Original post by Nyxxx
Wait so they only give out around 50 offers?

i assume more than 50 because some people won’t choose liverpool to firm, but not sure!
Reply 7
Are there any group chats for liverpool orthoptics maybe we should make one? :smile:
Original post by goodse38
Are there any group chats for liverpool orthoptics maybe we should make one? :smile:

we should! but I can’t seem to find anyone else on here who’s doing orthoptics

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending