The Student Room Group

Evm 0680

Hey guys. going for my igcses next year and appearing for 9 subjects (mix of edexcel and cie) one of the subjects I am going for is Environmental Management (CIE 0680). Does anyone know where to find topical questions and other useful resources for this chapter
Original post by Reyaansh
Hey guys. going for my igcses next year and appearing for 9 subjects (mix of edexcel and cie) one of the subjects I am going for is Environmental Management (CIE 0680). Does anyone know where to find topical questions and other useful resources for this chapter

unfortunately i think sticking to the text and work book is the best u can do
Reply 2
Ah okay. The textbook is quite wordy sometimes, but Znotes does help quite a lot with that. Thanks a lot though
u should look at the specification tho it like shows u what u need to focus on
i completely forgot abt znotes but yea thats pretty usefull too
Ah okay. The textbook is quite wordy sometimes, but Znotes does help quite a lot with that. Thanks a lot though
(edited 11 months ago)
hey i found a website with a bunch of common exams qs. i have my p2 tom so would u want them?
Reply 5
heyy! That would be amazing! Thank you soo much:smile: Good luck for your exams, tell me how it goes
Reply 7
thank you so much! this is incredibly useful. appreciate it. how was ur exam
thank you so much! this is incredibly useful. appreciate it. how was ur exam

paper 2 was better than paper 1 so i was pretty happy :smile: sm qs from those pics i sent came so that was nice lmao
Reply 9
thats amazing hahaha. how many papers u got left
just 1 more now i gotta do physics. what subjects do u take
Reply 11
Original post by j3ssica jon3s
just 1 more now i gotta do physics. what subjects do u take

Physics, Psychology, Economics, Accounting, EVM, ICT and then english and math of course. got my boards next year. ltrly cannot believe it's under a year to go
r u doing cambridge for all of them? cuz i only do cambrige for evm and english the rest of my subjects are just edexcel
Physics, Psychology, Economics, Accounting, EVM, ICT and then english and math of course.

i obv take physics and yea i do (well ig 'did' now) math, english and psy as well
(edited 10 months ago)
ltrly cannot believe it's under a year to go

haha yea it does feel like that but once u get to yr 11 idk if it was just me but time went pretty slow. and then once boards started it just flew by i cant beleive i only have one paper left. you'll really be surprised with the amount of free time u have if u usually get 8s and 9s. like there were days where i didnt even know what i had left to study so dont sweat it!
Reply 14
First of all, samee hahaha. I do edexcel for everything, English too actually. However, our school made the switch to cie out of nowhere for some weird reason last month so ig I'm doing that now -_-. It's honestly a bit easier though. I do CIE ICT too. but really good to know it isn't that stressful hahaha, I've got my y10 finals ongoing and even they're so much hahaha. got my Psychology exam tmrw with the entire p1 portion so that'll be fun -_-. how was ur psy boards
(edited 10 months ago)
First of all, samee hahaha. I do edexcel for everything, English too actually. However, our school made the switch to cie out of nowhere for some weird reason last month so ig I'm doing that now -_-. It's honestly a bit easier though. I do CIE ICT too. but really good to know it isn't that stressful hahaha, I've got my y10 finals ongoing and even they're so much hahaha. got my Psychology exam tmrw with the entire p1 portion so that'll be fun -_-. how was ur psy boards

BRO WHAT SAME MY SCHOOL DID THE SAME THING THEY WENT FROM EDEXCEL TO CIE IN FREAKING YR 11??? for me, i suck at writing so the fact that there was a whole paper 2 for writing was a big bummer. oh and for psychology boards... idk if im just a perfectionist but like i finished the papers like RIGHT on time so i couldnt really recheck anything which was killing me. but for my mocks, according to the grade boundaries that year, i got a 9 so if they stay the same, i think ill be fine. good luck for tomorrow tho! so glad i never have to read abt willingham ever again
Reply 16
Original post by j3ssica jon3s
BRO WHAT SAME MY SCHOOL DID THE SAME THING THEY WENT FROM EDEXCEL TO CIE IN FREAKING YR 11??? for me, i suck at writing so the fact that there was a whole paper 2 for writing was a big bummer. oh and for psychology boards... idk if im just a perfectionist but like i finished the papers like RIGHT on time so i couldnt really recheck anything which was killing me. but for my mocks, according to the grade boundaries that year, i got a 9 so if they stay the same, i think ill be fine. good luck for tomorrow tho! so glad i never have to read abt willingham ever again

EXACTLY OMG the y11s in our schl were sooo annoyed and it honestly was so weird. Writing does suck fr, which is why i loved pearson way more for english. But well done on psychology hahaha. i think i have a certain feeling of hatred and pure aggression towards piaget sometimes -_- hahahaha. So you go to school in the U.K?
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest