The Student Room Group

edexcel igcse maths paper 2

how did everyone find paper 2 for igcse maths edexcel
Reply 1
it was ok tbf not bad but not amazing, wbu?? what did u get for the kite question
Reply 2
Original post by rabiiii379
it was ok tbf not bad but not amazing, wbu?? what did u get for the kite question

bro i got something like 13.4, 4 idk how
Reply 3
also i didn't see the last page in time and only saw it right at the end😭 i find bounds so easy as well
Reply 4
Original post by kyli07
bro i got something like 13.4, 4 idk how

lmaoaooa it sounds right i got some real dodgy answer, IDEK what i did at this point
Reply 5
Original post by kyli07
also i didn't see the last page in time and only saw it right at the end😭 i find bounds so easy as well

Omggg noooo hauhauhua i started at the back of the paper so luckily i saw it lmaoo
what did everyone get for the surds volume one 😭 my maths teacher couldn't even work out what X was in the form they wanted it in
it's 2 + root 5, you have to expand it apparently - that's what my friends who got the answer did
Original post by letsnotfail?
what did everyone get for the surds volume one 😭 my maths teacher couldn't even work out what X was in the form they wanted it in
Reply 8
Original post by HshshsHshsbsbshs
it's 2 + root 5, you have to expand it apparently - that's what my friends who got the answer did

does anyone know how to work out the probability of the 3 people getting a certain colour
Original post by fkdhfy3£)
does anyone know how to work out the probability of the 3 people getting a certain colour

you do 1- probability of the colour not getting picked so if it was 3 red and 9 blue (cant remember) you would do 1- (3/12 x 2/11 x 1/10)
Original post by 3fkofi3jrifjc3i4
you do 1- probability of the colour not getting picked so if it was 3 red and 9 blue (cant remember) you would do 1- (3/12 x 2/11 x 1/10)

what i did was 1-(9/12 x 8/11 x 7/11)=34/55 or smt like tht
Reply 11
If you want a set of worked solutions, please send me an email via The Student Room confirming you have just sat the exam and that you want the IGCSE worked solutions (not GCSE!). I've done them very quickly so likely there are mistakes, so let me know any corrections please. Thanks.
Reply 12
Hello,
I've already done my exam, can you please send it to me as I can't pm.
Thanks
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 13
Hello Reeshar. I sat igcse maths paper 2 on 7th June Edexcel. Please can you upload a pdf of your answers like you did for paper 1H. That would be great. Thankyou
Reply 14
Original post by Reesharr
If you want a set of worked solutions, please send me an email via The Student Room confirming you have just sat the exam and that you want the IGCSE worked solutions (not GCSE!). I've done them very quickly so likely there are mistakes, so let me know any corrections please. Thanks.

Please may I also have a PDF of the solutions. I did the test on Wednesday 7th June and was just wondering roughly what I got. Thanks very much.
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 15
Original post by TenMed
Please may I also have a PDF of the solutions. I did the test on Wednesday 7th June and was just wondering roughly what I got. Thanks very much.

(Sorry I can't PM right now.)

Quick Reply

Latest