The Student Room Group

Igcse edexcel 2023

I have biology and geography on the same day, but i think im gonna flop geography and only do biology since im real stressed, is anyone doing the same pls telll me someone is
I only have biology tomorrow, but some of my friends at school have both and a lot of them have prioritised one over the other based on careers
Reply 2
Original post by hxnnxh_13.11.06
I only have biology tomorrow, but some of my friends at school have both and a lot of them have prioritised one over the other based on careers

Omg thank God ive been stressing cus i suck at geography and theres no poiint learning content now, good luck for bio!!
Original post by rabiiii379
Omg thank God ive been stressing cus i suck at geography and theres no poiint learning content now, good luck for bio!!

Thank you :cry: I don't understand why the paper 2 topics have to be so difficult

How did you find paper 1?
Reply 4
Thank you :cry: I don't understand why the paper 2 topics have to be so difficult

How did you find paper 1?

IT WASSS TERRIBLEEE like the most deadliest test ever, WBU. relying on paper 2 fr
IT WASSS TERRIBLEEE like the most deadliest test ever, WBU. relying on paper 2 fr

Paper 1... wasn't great, I was annoyed about the 6 marker, physics was worse :lol:
How was paper 2?
Reply 6
Paper 1... wasn't great, I was annoyed about the 6 marker, physics was worse :lol:
How was paper 2?

PAPER 2 bro it wasnt as bad as paper 1 but there wasnt much difference to them. Im just hoping examiners dont mark as strictly cus otherwise im flopping everything hWBU
PAPER 2 bro it wasnt as bad as paper 1 but there wasnt much difference to them. Im just hoping examiners dont mark as strictly cus otherwise im flopping everything hWBU

I didn't find paper 2 as bad as paper 1... luckily I revised the nitrogen cycle last minute so when it came up on the paper I was so relieved :lol:
Although the carbon cycle 6 marker put me off a bit lmao

How many do you have left?
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 8
I didn't find paper 2 as bad as paper 1... luckily I revised the nitrogen cycle last minute so when it came up on the paper I was so relieved :lol:
Although the carbon cycle 6 marker put me off a bit lmao

How many do you have left?

Ahhh i think we did diff papers perhaps yours is regional? I can’t remember a carbon cycle unless………..oh god but yesss i have 2 exams left - chemistry and physics and then FREEDOMMMMM
Ahhh i think we did diff papers perhaps yours is regional? I can’t remember a carbon cycle unless………..oh god but yesss i have 2 exams left - chemistry and physics and then FREEDOMMMMM

Ohh right, no one has done the same exams as my school :lol:

Yess I have chemistry music and physics and then I'm DONE
Reply 10
Ohh right, no one has done the same exams as my school :lol:

Yess I have chemistry music and physics and then I'm DONE

AAAA only 3 more exams and then U CAN BREATH FR
AAAA only 3 more exams and then U CAN BREATH FR

:woo: FRIDAY AND ITS OVER

Quick Reply

Latest