The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Nostalga

Do you ever look back to your school days (if you have finished them) and just laugh at what you ised to get up to.

When I was in year 10 and 11 I used to sit with 2 friends in history and plot world domination.
Reply 1
I was thinking about My old primary yesterday whilst on Friends Reunited, and remembered how we used to make up Ghost stories and Scare the crap out of each other. That was FUN!!! :smile:
Reply 2
sama duo tigi empat lima
Reply 3
izzy_hattie
sama duo tigi empat lima

Qué?
Reply 4
Sparkey
Qué?

its indonesian... not espanol. lo siento. donde estas tu villa?
Reply 5
lessthanthree
I cry my eyes out when I think about my old school life.

did they beat you?
Reply 6
lessthanthree
I cry my eyes out when I think about my old school life.

I was almost teary just now, such happy memories.
Reply 7
izzy_hattie
its indonesian... not espanol. lo siento. donde estas tu villa?

San Miguel, Torreveja, Costa Blanca :smile:My Villa
Reply 8
Sparkey
San Miguel, Torreveja, Costa Blanca :smile:

que bien! querio uno en mallorca (majorca)
Reply 9
It's Strange the Amount of people you meet over the years and If you saw them on the street now you wouldn't even recognise them :frown: I miss my old mates!

Izzy: Does that mean you have one in Majorca? I'm a little slow :smile:
Reply 10
Sparkey
It's Strange the Amount of people you meet over the years and If you saw them on the street now you wouldn't even recognise them :frown: I miss my old mates!

I will always remember a face, not usually a name, but once I get talking it always come back.
Reply 11
wiwarin_mir
I will always remember a face, not usually a name, but once I get talking it always come back.

I haven't seen some of my friends since Year 4 so what with Puberty and stuff I wouldn't have a clue :biggrin:
Reply 12
im still plotting
Reply 13
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,

Latest

Trending

Trending