The Student Room Group

Hi all!! I’ve applied for veterinary medicine at Surrey, Glasgow and Bristol. I had my interview for Surrey, but haven’t heard anything from the other two. I have heard Glasgow has sent out an ERT but I haven’t received one, do I assume this means I have been rejected? Same with Bristol, I did the saq but have heard nothing since! Would love to know if anyone knows more than I do! Thanks
Original post by meghan_n
Hi all!! I’ve applied for veterinary medicine at Surrey, Glasgow and Bristol. I had my interview for Surrey, but haven’t heard anything from the other two. I have heard Glasgow has sent out an ERT but I haven’t received one, do I assume this means I have been rejected? Same with Bristol, I did the saq but have heard nothing since! Would love to know if anyone knows more than I do! Thanks

Hiya, out of the three you applied to, I only applied to Bristol. I got put on hold about two weeks ago and haven't heard anything since. If you haven't heard anything from them, the admissions team haven't come across your application yet. If they've seen it then they give it an offer if it scores high , put it on hold if they want to compare it with the rest or reject it if they don't like it.
Reply 2
Original post by Jannet2ester
Hiya, out of the three you applied to, I only applied to Bristol. I got put on hold about two weeks ago and haven't heard anything since. If you haven't heard anything from them, the admissions team haven't come across your application yet. If they've seen it then they give it an offer if it scores high , put it on hold if they want to compare it with the rest or reject it if they don't like it.

Thank you so much, just also got placed on hold for Bristol !Good luck in the rest of the process, hopefully some offers will roll in for us both 🤞
Thank you so much, just also got placed on hold for Bristol !Good luck in the rest of the process, hopefully some offers will roll in for us both 🤞

Ahh congratulations 🎉

Thank you 😊

Haven't got any offers yet so really hoping for atleast one in the bag by the end of this week 😭
Reply 4

hiya, just out of interest when did you submit your SAQ ? x
I submitted mine very early (October) and haven't heard since!

thank you
Reply 5
Original post by emstudent8
hiya, just out of interest when did you submit your SAQ ? x
I submitted mine very early (October) and haven't heard since!

thank you

hii so i submitted it on the deadline, not sure when that was but yeah! Good luck with your application x
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 6
hii so i submitted it on the deadline, not sure when that was but yeah! Good luck with your application x

thank you, you too !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending