The Student Room Group

Vet Med 2024 applicant

Hi I am hoping to apply for Bristol, Harper-keele, UCLAN, bio veterinary science at harper adams and a vet nursing course. I have experience at a kennels, small animal vet, zoo, abattoir, canine hydrotherapy unit, stables and I am really worried about not having lambing experience or dairy farm experience does anyone know any places I could go to as I live in the West Midlands.
Thanks for your help
Grace xxx
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Grace xox
Hi I am hoping to apply for Bristol, Harper-keele, UCLAN, bio veterinary science at harper adams and a vet nursing course. I have experience at a kennels, small animal vet, zoo, abattoir, canine hydrotherapy unit, stables and I am really worried about not having lambing experience or dairy farm experience does anyone know any places I could go to as I live in the West Midlands.
Thanks for your help
Grace xxx

Also come and talk to me if your applying for the same courses xx
Reply 2

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7315000&p=98805249&page=8#post98805249

You’ll get more replies if you post here.
Best of luck🤞🏻🍀
Thanks for your help
Grace xxx

Hi there @Grace xox,

It's great to hear that you are looking to applying to study BVMS Veterinary Medicine & Surgery here at UCLan. 😊

Please try not to worry, if you would like to know more about the entry requirements for this course you can have a chat with one of our friendly course enquiries team on +44 (0)1772 892400.

You can learn more about this course directly from our course leader Dr Heather Bacon OBE here:

If you have any questions, I'm here to help 😊

Best wishes,
Sarah
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 4
Hi thank you for that I will be in contact if I have any questions :smile:
Reply 5

I'm applying for vet nursing at both Bristol and Harper :smile:x
Reply 6
Original post by g1912
I'm applying for vet nursing at both Bristol and Harper :smile:x

Cool I was gonna apply for either of those courses as my 5th choice x
Reply 7
Which other uni's are you considering? as I'm really indecisive atm 😂x
Cool I was gonna apply for either of those courses as my 5th choice x
Reply 8
Original post by g1912
Which other uni's are you considering? as I'm really indecisive atm 😂x

I am applying for veterinary medicine at Bristol, UCLAN, and Harper-keele and veterinary bioscience pathway onto vet med and then a vet nursing course x
Hey, just wondering how you got on? I applied for some of the same courses and have just heard back
Hiya everyone I’m hoping to be going to Nottingham in September to study vet med, has anyone else got an offer, be great to hear from you!
Reply 11
Original post by Freyat17
Hiya everyone I’m hoping to be going to Nottingham in September to study vet med, has anyone else got an offer, be great to hear from you!

Hi. Not hear from Nottingham yet apart from being put on hold in January but nothing since. Got offers from Glasgow and Edinburgh and rejected from Bristol after being on hold for a month. Hope you hear something soon.
Original post by Freyat17

Hi my son has firmed his conditional offer for Nottingham for Sept. Is there a thread for offer holders do you know? Thanks.
Original post by Gee Bedford
Hi my son has firmed his conditional offer for Nottingham for Sept. Is there a thread for offer holders do you know? Thanks.

There is a WhatsApp group for the whole uni and separate ones for the different campuses. If you pop me a message I’ll send you the link!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending