The Student Room Group

Has anyone heard back from Uni of Bristol for vet med?

Rejection, offer, anything?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Benjamin_Counter

Same, I got put on a hold list on the 1st december and haven’t heard anything else.

Where else did you apply I have had interviews for Liverpool and Nottingham and have an Edinburgh interview in the coming weeks :smile:
Original post by Henryb06
Same, I got put on a hold list on the 1st december and haven’t heard anything else.

Where else did you apply I have had interviews for Liverpool and Nottingham and have an Edinburgh interview in the coming weeks :smile:

I haven’t even been put on a hold list, I’ve heard nothing at all. Do you reckon that’s better or worse?
Reply 3
I couldn’t say, we are both in the dark lol.

maybe they just haven’t reached your yet as I think they do them one at a time and either reject, offer, or hold.

Where else have you applied?
I couldn’t say, we are both in the dark lol.

maybe they just haven’t reached your yet as I think they do them one at a time and either reject, offer, or hold.

Where else have you applied?

Yeah I submitted my questionnaire fairly late so it’s definitely possible they just haven’t got to it.

I also applied to Liverpool, UCLan, and Harper Keele for vet med. My 5th choice was biochemistry at Exeter
I haven’t even been put on a hold list, I’ve heard nothing at all. Do you reckon that’s better or worse?

I don't think it means anything really. Bristol take their time with each of their applicants so it's likely that they just haven't finished looking through your SAQ yet. I spoke to someone who applied last year and she said they usually haven't made the majority of their offers before March. Try not to worry, you'll hear soon!! Good luck!! :smile:
Reply 6

What does hold mean??
Reply 7
Original post by Hevjones

What does hold mean??

Not even sure myself
I got an offer 2 days ago from Bristol, I wasn’t on hold before. I think they are just taking their time to get through them. Not sure if it’s in chronological order but I submitted mine quite early
Reply 9
sorry wish i could be of more help i got put on hold in december and have heard nothing since , where else have you applied?
I got an offer from Bristol 2 days ago as well since being on hold since 1st December however I submitted the test thing on the last day lol so I think it’s random.
I got an offer from Bristol 2 days ago as well since being on hold since 1st December however I submitted the test thing on the last day lol so I think it’s random.
yeah i submitted it on the last day also, tbh i think even if i got an offer i’m not 100% sure i’d take it as i have an offer from harper keele which i prefer and has lower grade requirements
I have been given a conditional offer from Bristol, they sent that to me back in December! I also heard back from Liverpool, Harper and Aber all before Bristol, so got mega worried as it felt like they took ages compared to others!
i got an offer in december from bristol
I got offer 2 weeks ago, had been on hold since mid november :smile: hope you guys hear back soon
Original post by BethYoung28
I have been given a conditional offer from Bristol, they sent that to me back in December! I also heard back from Liverpool, Harper and Aber all before Bristol, so got mega worried as it felt like they took ages compared to others!
have you been added to the gc?
I got an offer on the same day and submitted it on the last day too lol. Is it your firm?
Original post by HBeetle
have you been added to the gc?
mmmm which group chat?.. I don't think so..
Original post by morpin2005
I got an offer on the same day and submitted it on the last day too lol. Is it your firm?

Im still waiting for Edinburgh however Bristol still hasn’t sent me direct email so I can’t book offer holders days but I have offer on ucas so I don’t know what to do
I've been put on hold since late November, sent my SAQ also on the last day and still nothing.. :frown:

Am I being cooked?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending