The Student Room Group

IGCSE Edexcel Physics Forum

Hello
I am in year 11 and i am curently doing physics igcse edexcel for one of my subjects and i need help on revision guides. I got a 7 for my mocks but i switches schools a month before and switched from gcse triple science to igcse edexcel physics.

I have been doing mainly full past papers and just understadin and knowing the questions. Is there any other way to revise propaly as i need a 9 for this subject

thank you if you reply.
Reply 1
Original post by UsualStudent101
Hello
I am in year 11 and i am curently doing physics igcse edexcel for one of my subjects and i need help on revision guides. I got a 7 for my mocks but i switches schools a month before and switched from gcse triple science to igcse edexcel physics.

I have been doing mainly full past papers and just understadin and knowing the questions. Is there any other way to revise propaly as i need a 9 for this subject

thank you if you reply.
I Can help you
Hello

thank you if you reply.
Hey do you wanna revise together sometime?
Reply 3
Hello
thank you if you reply.

[url=Edexcel IGCSE Physics (9-1) 4PH1 Revision in 6 hours #igcse_physics https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxVzWRo0juqm11iWhnKBpCDOcH54g54lB]Edexcel IGCSE Physics (9-1) 4PH1 Revision in 6 hours #igcse_physics https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxVzWRo0juqm11iWhnKBpCDOcH54g54lB
Reply 4
Reply 5
Hello
thank you if you reply.

Reply 6
Hello
thank you if you reply.

Reply 7
Reply 8
Reply 9

Quick Reply

Latest