The Student Room Group
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

Goldsmiths vs Glasgow School of Art (MFA Fine Art)

I am from the US and have been accepted into the MFA programs at Goldsmiths and GSA. My primary media is oil paint, but my practice also includes woodblock printmaking. From afar, I find both programs very interesting in different ways, on par with top schools in the US, and less expensive than NYC programs. If there is anyone, especially current or former MFA students, out there who can comment on the strengths and advantages as well as weaknesses and disadvantages of the programs, I would really appreciate it if you would reply or DM me. I have searched on this site to learn about the programs, but could find only limited info. I do gather that funding, strikes, etc have been an issue. Is it as bad as a couple of years ago?
Goldsmiths is a part of University of London and you will be near major art galleries. :smile:
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London
hey! just curious about how long it took goldsmiths to get back to you after your interview :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1
hey! just curious about how long it took goldsmiths to get back to you after your interview :smile:
It was quick, less than two days.
When was your interview? I've been waiting 4 days for a response now and just starting to wonder if I've got lost in the system...
Reply 5
Original post by Ham_Sandwich
When was your interview? I've been waiting 4 days for a response now and just starting to wonder if I've got lost in the system...
It was in early March.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending