The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Do black men prefer white women?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
sleekchic
He didn't slip my net. I do agree that he is a complete moron and I can't believe that there are people like this but I guess TSR is just a haven for them.

To be more precise, the internet is a haven for them.
Reply 181
ypo
Well for one, black men could be taught and encouraged to date and marry black women. The unfortunate reality in the 21st century is that black females in Europe and North America are increasingly suffering self-esteem issues. They often feel ugly, undervalued and unwanted by their black male kin. It's a really sad state of affairs.

I've gotta disagree with you there. You're trying to say that in you're own view, people should be effectivly forecully taught to be attracted to thier own race. What's to say that parents didn't try this already. Teenagers generally rebel against thier parents. So as much as hitler as you sound, it would have the opposite effect in the long run.
Reply 182
sleekchic
TSR never seems to amaze me. Why should black men be taught and encouraged to date and marry black women? Just why? So what black men don't want to marry black women big deal besides who says they don't?

How are black females suffering self-esteem issues? Why should they feel ugly, undervalued an unwanted by their male kin? So why a black guy doesn't want to go out with a black girl? The black girl will find someone else.

:ditto:
~|Shock|~
To be more precise, the internet is a haven for them.

Oh Pavlik is on a whole different level. If you have time you should probably go through his/her post history, you will enjoy it.
Reply 184
sleekchic
TSR never seems to amaze me. Why should black men be taught and encouraged to date and marry black women? Just why? So what black men don't want to marry black women big deal besides who says they don't?

I'm not saying black men should be ordered to do anything. You asked me what the black community could do to lessen the massive out-marriage of black men. Simple answer to a simple question.

sleekchic
How are black females suffering self-esteem issues? Why should they feel ugly, undervalued an unwanted by their male kin?

I take it you're not a black woman or haven't lived in or near a major black community. Would you refute my claim that black women often have self-esteem issues and feel undervalued and unwanted?

sleekchic
So why a black guy doesn't want to go out with a black girl? The black girl will find someone else.

Well statistics would suggest black women generally won't find someone else, for whatever reason. Which sure goes some way in explaining why 70% of African-American women are single.
fabfay
no you shouldnt force yourself but you shouldnt exclude a race like purposely avoid them, but really its up to you its just my opinion

Yeah I agree =]
Reply 186
sleekchic
lol

Where on earth do people get these false assumptions that black women are usually mouthy?

Because they are? :eek:
Mr Halpert
Spot on. I don't see why they oppose slavery only to decrease their numbers willingly by hunting white booty.

My god your right! Slavery was so much better than free will! It's hardly a population problem, and my sole aim in life isn't to make sure my races numbers continue to rise. That was the most stupid thing posted so far on this thread, if not the internet.
Callum828
I heard it's something about melanin levels and fertility. The reason white skin developed is because paler skinned folk can make more vitamin D from sunlight, as melanin blocks this. However this never happened in the rest of the world because white people burn like marshmallows.

Vitamin D is most important in pregnant women. Ergo, evolutionarily a guy is gonna want to go for a woman with paler skin cos she will have healthier babies (at least in a temperate European climate)

Yeah I SO just got nerd on your ass!

Doesn't black absorb light and white reflect light? If so, surely that means Black people would absorb more vitamin D than White people? :s-smilie:
Jeppaloth
White people don't have that the world is against me/racist complex that black women have.

Surely Black men have this attitude more than Black women? If so, why do White women find Black men attractive?
Reply 190
sleekchic
Oh Pavlik is on a whole different level. If you have time you should probably go through his/her post history, you will enjoy it.

Your left mouse button isnt working:rolleyes:
Reply 191
You mustn't forget that african people have different bones structures to caucasians. Melanin only determines the skin colour but not the race itself. Even if you had an albino, he'd still be black.
Reply 192
EskimoJo
Doesn't black absorb light and white reflect light? If so, surely that means Black people would absorb more vitamin D than White people? :s-smilie:

no black people have melanism which protects them from sunlight so they absorb less vitamin D and not suffer from a complete excess of vitamin D.
Reply 193
EskimoJo
Surely Black men have this attitude more than Black women? If so, why do White women find Black men attractive?

Because they have big muscles and even bigger willys?
little_red_sox
Oops I don't know how this slipped through the net.

Why bother making a point about unneccessary inflammatory threads just to go ahead and make an outrageous, derogatory and racist generalisation like that?

You complete moron.

You claim my statement was racist and then proceed to call me the moron. Nice one.
I see, you don't take the moral high ground/think it racist for others to say black girls are uglier/have bad hair/are mouthy. Yet I make a similarly offensive and stereotypical - yet in my opinion justified - comment and you deem it racist.

Now bugger off and stop wasting my time.

Oh, and btw mods, is she going to get warned for 'insulting another member' like I always seem to? LOL
ypo
I'm not saying black men should be ordered to do anything. You asked me what the black community could do to lessen the massive out-marriage of black men. Simple answer to a simple question.

I take it you're not a black woman or haven't lived in or near a major black community. Would you refute my claim that black women often have self-esteem issues and feel undervalued and unwanted?

Well statistics would suggest black women generally won't find someone else, for whatever reason. Which sure goes some way in explaining why 70% of African-American women are single.

No I said why should the black community do anything about it? And you still haven't answered that. Why should black men be encouraged or taught to like black women? What's the point? So what if they don't like black women?

I am a black female and I did live in a major black community and I noticed no self esteem issues whatsoever to fo with feeling undervalued and unwanted.

The statistics you quoted say that 70% African-American women are single not that they will never find anything. There is no way of proving that they are single because black mendon't like them.

For all you know the African-American women are either not reeady or just too picky so you can't say it is because black men are not going out with them. There are other men besides black men.
doggyfizzel
My god your right! Slavery was so much better than free will! It's hardly a population problem, and my sole aim in life isn't to make sure my races numbers continue to rise. That was the most stupid thing posted so far on this thread, if not the internet.

PREEACH. It's like when people see black it's their cue to mention slavery, even when it has NOTHING whatsoever to do with anything
LOL I didn't rep you before and I never usually rep. However, I will do just now...just this once.
Reply 198
Mr Halpert
Spot on. I don't see why they oppose slavery only to decrease their numbers willingly by hunting white booty.

Stupid. When black women we're literally shipped here during the slave trade, isn't it fairly obvious that some white men couldn't keep thier hands off? Therefore, doesn't it make sense that white men began having sexual intercourse with black women? The chances of a black guy during the slave trade having sex with a white women would be FAR less than this.

So opposing the slave trade didn't actually decreases thier numbers, STARTING it did.
giran
Because they are? :eek:

No they are not. That is just a falso generalisation.

Rubix
Because they have big muscles and even bigger willys?

Again generalisation.

~|Shock|~
Your left mouse button isnt working

What do you mean?:confused:

Latest

Trending

Trending