Turn on thread page Beta

Megathread of Eastenders watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    This new Lola character is a total slut haha! I thought I recognised her from somewhere and it turns out she was a student in Jamie's dream school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soyasauce)
    aww thanks for asking urm really bad ... 5 hours standing up
    My body used to ache after checkouts at Sainsbury's ha

:hugs:

Are the people (colleagues and customers) alright?

ReputationRep:
    Is Ryan dealing drugs or taking them? If hes just dealing it seems quite out of his character to be such a mess over it:erm:

And i dont know how theyve managed it but I'm actually starting to like Jean now, didnt like her as Staceys mum and thought she would never fit in once Stacey left but i actually felt sorry for her there at the end, shes like a little girl lol :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kbountra)
    This new Lola character is a total slut haha! I thought I recognised her from somewhere and it turns out she was a student in Jamie's dream school.
    I'd soon stick my Frankfurt sausage in her Cheese toastie though. :perv:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by BenjyK)
    Is Ryan dealing drugs or taking them? If hes just dealing it seems quite out of his character to be such a mess over it:erm:
    :dontknow: To me, it just seems like a storyline that the producers/writers have picked out of the air randomly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RIISE)
    I'd soon stick my Frankfurt sausage in her Cheese toastie though. :perv:
    Really?!! I hope this isn't a true reflection of your taste in women lol...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reformed2010)
    Eastenders has got boring, very boring. Although you got to love Evil Eddie, Mad Michael and the Brainless Bro's. See what I did there? woo me...
    Okay to be fair that was pretty neat.

(Original post by secretmessages)
    :dontknow: To me, it just seems like a storyline that the producers/writers have picked out of the air randomly.
    Agreed. I am struggling to understand why Ryan, all of a sudden feels comfortable in confining his underworld adventures to a spoiled teen brat. Kissing her in broad daylight on the square was extremely stupid though, especially considering what Max would do if he caught them.

ReputationRep:
    I'm never moving to East London - especially if Mo is flogging me a house. £1,500-£2,500 a month to rent a house?! Did I hear that right?!

I'm liking the new Eddie/Michael angle and I'm liking Lola also, even though she consistenly offers it to Jay (why he turns her down for Abby, I don't know).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    (why he turns her down for Abby, I don't know).
    Ian Beale has probably told Jay that she's a walking STD, thus he should stay away from her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    Ian Beale has probably told Jay that she's a walking STD, thus he should stay away from her
    why would anyone follow Ian Beale's advice..

ReputationRep:
    Eddie Moon. :adore: My new favourite character.

Is Tyler going to have to be pulled apart from that jobsworth council person each episode? That's about three episodes in a row now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morris743)
    My body used to ache after checkouts at Sainsbury's ha

:hugs:

Are the people (colleagues and customers) alright?
    awww

urmm yeh :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Aww poor Jean

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Waqar Y)
    why would anyone follow Ian Beale's advice..
    'Cause he's a pimp, he's had the most wives thus far according to my resources:holmes:

That's a lot of sex, therefore you can't blame Jay for asking him about Lola

ReputationRep:
    Man a badman

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    Is Tyler going to have to be pulled apart from that jobsworth council person each episode? That's about three episodes in a row now...
    It will probably carry on as you see Tyler's undergoing a quick personality transplant - from being Mr Smooth with the catchphrases when he arrived on his own to now, since his brother came, acting as the new but unconvicing bad guy. I hope it stops soon as I'm going to start hating him soon. I actually liked him when he first came in.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I imagine they suddenly had to make him all aggressive for Michael to be able to get him into boxing. It was probably a storyline they came up with a bit too late to properly work it into the character :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    It will probably carry on as you see Tyler's undergoing a quick personality transplant - from being Mr Smooth with the catchphrases when he arrived on his own to now, since his brother came, acting as the new but unconvicing bad guy. I hope it stops soon as I'm going to start hating him soon. I actually liked him when he first came in.
    It would have worked if they hinted his charm was a cover up to a darker more aggressive side, like many people actually do. I've met a few charmers who turned out to be guilty of domestic violence. But they are never 100% with their charm, it does slip one or few times. But in Eastenders fashion this doesn't happen, one moment you are Mother Teresa and next your are Mohammed Ali. WHAM! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh, Ian you massive tit. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    GO JANINE! :woo: :ahee:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.