The Student Room Group

MSc Human Centred Systems - City University London

Hi all...

Looking at applying to study the Human Centred Systems MSC at City Uni and User Experience MA at Kingston. Can anyone comment on these two unis? Been looking around the London area for a course that offers a postgrad degree in User Experience but they seem to be a wee bit scarce.

Would be truly grateful if anyone can shed a bit of light
Reply 1
Original post by Guy80
Hi all...

Looking at applying to study the Human Centred Systems MSC at City Uni and User Experience MA at Kingston. Can anyone comment on these two unis? Been looking around the London area for a course that offers a postgrad degree in User Experience but they seem to be a wee bit scarce.

Would be truly grateful if anyone can shed a bit of light

It's a few weeks since you posted this and I expect you've already made this choice. I am thinking of doing the Human Centred Systems MSc. My partner was trying to decide between the Kingston MA and the UCL MSc - you don't mention whether it's the MA or the MSc at Kingston you're looking at.

Between us we've done a lot of thinking about which course to do. I am more or less decided to do the one at city because, as far as I can see, it has the optimal balance between theory and practice. I like, for example, that it has a module on requirements engineering which seems lacking at UCL.

The Kingston courses seems more arty and seems best suited to those with a design background which, she has but I don't.

I am doing this MSc mid career and your circumstances may be different to mine. What did you decide in the end?

I think they are all pretty good.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending