The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It happens more often with Indian girls, since they're less likely to be Islamic.
Because there are no white muslims.
I'm Indian, boyfriend is Scottish. Feels pretty much like how it would feel if I was to be with anyone else? I didn't think race would matter much when it comes to relationships,but who knows.And generally mixed race couples aren't too common.
Whenever my boyfriend and I spot another mixed race couple we get really excited and go "oooh look!" :colondollar:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4
Well plenty of Indian girls like white guys so it does happen. One couple that doesn't happen is Oriental guys with white girls. It's saddening because I am an Oriental that really likes white girls. :sad:
Original post by Mr Smurf
Well plenty of Indian girls like white guys so it does happen. One couple that doesn't happen is Oriental guys with white girls. It's saddening because I am an Oriental that really likes white girls. :sad:

It does happen, your obviously not doing something right.
Well it's not unheard of if that's what you're asking!
Reply 7
Original post by No Man
It happens more often with Indian girls, since they're less likely to be Islamic.

Not really, alot of Indian parents want their childrens spouse to be hindu
Reply 8

:facepalm: dude seriously!!!! if you spent less time posting that exact same statement over and over and more time talking to/ spending time with girls then you could quite easily get a white girlfriend
Reply 9

If you had to decide between being with a fat and annoying white girl or a non-white girl which would you pick?
Reply 10
I don't think it's that common, probably due to a mutual lack of attraction.
Original post by BulgeBracket
How do Indian/Pakistani woman feel about dating white (English) guys? Does it happen often?

I've dated 3 pakistani girls.... (in london). I think it depends on what community you live in. I'm Not "indigenously" english, but still "white"..
Yeah it happens, but it depends on where you live as well. In large Asian communities it might not be that common, it's more likely in somewhere pretty mixed.

And it's usually Indian girls + white guys. I don't often see it the other way round :s-smilie:
Reply 13
Original post by IceWater
If you had to decide between being with a fat and annoying white girl or a non-white girl which would you pick?

Neither. I have only really liked white girls for all my life. But at the same time I don't like all white girls.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 14

You have to star in a few Kung Fu movies first, like Bruce Lee. Them's the rules, kiddo.

Reply 15
Neither. I have only really liked white girls for all my life. But at the same time I don't like all white girls.

Not even one Arab / Korean / Thai / Indian / Black / Latina girl?
I'm brown and I'm going out with a white guy. And other than us occasionally making bad jokes about how he's colourblind and thinks I'm white, it's not really a huge factor.
Original post by IceWater
Not even one Arab / Korean / Thai / Indian / Black / Latina girl?

I'm sure he has.At least one.Maybe his focus on "white girls only" doesn't allow him to admit it :colone:
After all Arab/Latina/Blacl girls = :coma: inducing.
[the men too ]
I have never dated a white guy before and most likely never will... Just hasn't happened!
Isn't it time we go beyond silly cultural limitations and accept that we're all human beings? (Not a jab at OP, just a general rant because I'm feeling particularly one-love'in)

Latest

Trending

Trending